|Fits as expected||
Maidenform Women's Maidenform Custom Lift Strapless Bra
|Price:||$11.95 - $24.99|
- Mix inc Polyamide and Elastane
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra Elastane
- Satin fabric that is soft to the touch and lies flat under clothes
- Comes with straps to wear it as a halter, criss cross or regular demi bra
- Inner power band is lined with silicone to stay put
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our Maidenform® Custom Lift® Strapless Bra with Convertible Straps was uniquely designed to give you the perfect lift for your cup size!
- Each cup size is designed with its own unique lift feature to custom fit your bra size
- Provides stay put confidence and will not fall down
- Fabrication is soft to the touch
- Lies flat under clothes
- Seamless Uplift and Shaping
- Comes with matching staps so you can wear it as a halter, criss-cross or regular demi bra!
80% Nylon, 20% Lycra®, Elastane
The Custom Lift Strapless Bra is designed with a customized lift feature unique to each cup size, provides lift, shape and a natural enhancement to the bust.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0037QGJUO
- Item model number: 9455
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
It came quickly in the mail. Fit is great. Be sure to get your regular bra size. The bra stayed up and didn't leave any marks. Felt comfortable and the straps work well too.
I'm very happy with my purchase.
I feel like this could have been a great product if it wasn't crushed with creases and it fit right.
Anyhow this bra is what I consider way padded. I am 60 and not used to these new bras with all the padding. Basically just 2 layers of material. But this one has a lot comparativly. I'm well put together and wear a 38B( big ribs) And the cups smoosh my boobs together...like they belong in the middle rather than where they are, the top of the cup sort of pushes down on them also, and a little small too...I quit...I'll wait till I get some where where I can try them on. I have some Self Expression bras made by Maidenform but a I guess the sizes aren't the same. They fit great.I haven't worn a strapless bra in eons and now I remember why! LOL