|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.00 - $63.68 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Body: 64% Nylon, 36% Elastane
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Strapless sweetheart-cut bra featuring wire casing and hook-and-eye back closure
- Lined foam for added comfort and support
- Each cup size is designed with its own unique lift feature for custom fit
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Find Your Best Fitting Bra
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it’s an even number, that is your band size, but if it’s an odd number, round up to the closets even number.
Our maidenform comfort devotion custom lift strapless bra redefines comfort with superior soft comfort and unparalleled support.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CAPDOI8
- Item model number: 9417
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The color "latte" is a reasonable approximation of a flesh tone for me so I don't have to worry about it showing through thinner clothing. It is a little bit difficult to put the straps on and take them off, but on the other hand, they stay in place once they're on, and you do want that, of course.
The fit is great. It is a bit stiff between the cups, but that helps it stay up and provide support when you are not using the straps. It has a silicone strip around the top to help keep things in place and not slipping. So far it has survived washing. I am not as careful with my bras as a lot of people; I throw them in the washing machine on delicate (cold water, no lingerie bag) and then hang to dry. And it has been fine. I know it won't have the same longevity as if I handwashed it, but I don't have the patience for handwashing.
The fabric is nice and smooth and this is comfortable to wear. It is well made, with even stitching and no pulls or holes or loose seams. If I find myself needing another one of these, I would definitely buy this same style/brand again.
Anyway it's good material but unless you know your size on this brand, I'd skip.