|Fits as expected||
Maidenform Women's The Dream Bra T-Shirt Bra
|Price:||$30.00 - $32.27|
- Feels Like Second Skin
- Sheen fabric caresses the body with buttery softness
- 78% nylon, 22% elastane
- Hand wash cold. only non-chlorine bleach when needed. line dry. do not iron.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
MAKES YOU SAY AHHH™
No Dig, No Poke, No Pinch! The Maidenform® Dream® Bra Collection – the World’s Most Comfortable Underwire – You Have To Wear It To Believe It. Our Maidenform® The Dream Bra® T-Shirt Bra embraces comfort with a new standard, a t-shirt bra that feels like a second skin.
- Luxuriously soft and sheen fabric caresses the body
- Buttery softness
- Hidden features that smooth and support
- Smooth, tailored cups for everyday wearability
- Ultra-comfy encased underwire channel
- Elastic-free support
- Fit flexible for personalized comfort
78% Nylon, 22% Elastane
The Dream Bra T-Shirt Bra embraces comfort with a new standard. A bra that feels like second skin. Sheen fabric caresses the body with buttery softness. Beneath the fabric's surface is hidden features that smooth and support.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003BNZ472
- Item model number: 9809
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I usually buy Wacoal, but in this type of foam-cup bra, the Maidenform Dream T-Shirt bra is everything it promises to be. It not only feels great inside, it looks really good from the outside.
If you are looking for something to wear under t-shirts and sheer tops, I highly recommend this bra.
I've purchased Maidenform bra's before and they are some of my favorites which is why I felt comfortable ordering this one online. However, because of how itchy and irritating it is to wear, I am very disappointed and will probably stick to finding them in store from now on.
I have to admit, I'm middle-aged and have had two kids, so my girls aren't as perky as they used to be, but that doesn't mean I have to settle for wearing something that is dowdy just to get a good fit.
With this one, I actually forgot I was wearing a bra. It's comfy without looking like something my grandma would wear (no offense to grandmas...) and adds a bit of cushion to provide lift and modesty when you're cold.
I took the advice of the other reviewer about the sizing....however I read somewhere that when you buy bras, you should buy so that it fits on the largest hook setting. Then as the elastic starts to wear out you can use the smaller ones. So, I ordered my usual size and just put it on the larger hooks rather than one of the smaller ones like I normally do.
I'm going to buy two more simply because I liked it so much.