Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Show Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 15, 2012
I bought this to replace a well-worn Maidenform 7399. It doesn't even come close in comfort or features. The band that goes around your ribcage is no longer the seamless no-back-rolls band. I loved that. The cups now have padding that is not removable. And the overall fit is too tight and smushes my breasts too far into the center of my chest. That's not where they naturally sit. I loved the 7399 because it was so incredibly comfortable and flattering. I am 5'8", 140 lbs and a 36B.
on August 29, 2013
From a review standpoint, I can only give you the information I learned from having the specific product in a specific size in hand. That being said, it appears I have gone up a cup size, so unfortunately (half my breast falls out and my silhouette looks as though I have two little boobs on each side), this very comfortable bra is rather unwearable in public. I want to stress that although it is too small (& sizing is my own fault) that it still feels great. I've been having adjusting/silhouette issue, nothing more. My recommendation would be to look through the various Dream lines of Maidenform and hope they carry your size. Even though this bra wasn't the perfect bra for me, it still is comfortable. Maidenform is the best in comfort...now if I could just get the perfect boob holster measurement this time. Good luck ladies and possibly fabulous gents!
on June 14, 2013
I have a small frame (5'6"' 117 lbs) but found my usual size (32D) was way too tight. I returned it for a 34D, but it's still uncomfortably tight. I was trying to replace my Maidenform 7919 but it appears they no longer make that model and every site referred me to this model instead. This one has too much padding for my taste (might be great if you're wanting to increase bust size a bit) and I also found it pulled my chest too much to the sides...as in, under my armpits! I've never had that issue with a bra before. I actually didn't notice it until I put a shirt on and realized how very far apart my chest looked. Very weird. So...I'm returning this one, too, and hopefully I'll eventually find a racerback that fits as nicely as my old model did.
on November 21, 2013
I don't wear this bra every day, so I don't feel it was overused. Just short of owning it for one year, the cheap clasp in the front broke into pieces while I was wearing it. Not cool. I am surprised because I've been a Maidenform customer for years and have never experienced this.The reason I don't wear this bra very often is that the non cup material (the part that makes up the band) is very plastic feeling. Skip this one, it is cheaply made.
on January 13, 2014
Initially I ordered a 34B because I bought this bra a few years ago & it fits perfectly. The 34B was much too small, so I returned it & was not pleased that I had to pay for postage to do so. Yet, I went ahead & ordered a 34C & it is STILL too small. I don't understand why Maidenform would change the fit so significantly. I'm really disappointed as I need a racerback bra & am not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?
on March 10, 2014
Really needed a 40b but you did not offer it in that size so I settled for the 38b and it is a little tight so I only attempt to wear a few hours at a time as if I wear longer it really makes me very sore. Even my back muscle is so from where it cuts into me...love everything else about it...the soft material, the front closure and the racerback that helps keep the straps up on the shoulder.
on May 14, 2013
I am reliably 34c, and this band felt at least a size tighter. The cups were very wide as well, so while this is "wearable" it's not flattering. I'm looking for another smooth racerback bra to wear under tanks.
on December 9, 2013
Pretty much just like everyone else, this bra was way smaller than expected. I own other Maidenform bras and even measured and there is no way that these bras are the correct sizing as I do not have issues with any other ones. On top of that, having to pay return shipping on this seems a bit silly to me but I guess that's what I get for not trusting the reviews :)
on December 24, 2014
I'm not crazy about this bra. Yes, it fits but I didn't realize it is such a full cup. It is high under the arms as well as the front of the cup. I expected less coverage. I didn't see a choice about the cut of the cup. I do like the T-back, which I need with narrow shoulders.
on June 17, 2017
Don't care for it being padded. The cup is a little small. The cup material is not good quality

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.