|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.69 - $68.52 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Smooth T-shirt bra featuring plunging neckline and underwire cups
- Front-adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook-and-eye closure at back
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Our Maidenform® One Fab Fit® Tailored Demi Bra is your perfect everyday bra!
- Supports up, down, and across the bust providing seamless uplift shaping
- Soft and smooth feel
- Virtually disappears under clothes
- Low plunge that's perfect under all types of clothing
Molded Cups: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
Exclusive of decoration
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0007OVJOU
- Item model number: 7959
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
However, in the past year or so I've noticed a change in the sizing. Ever since I started buying these, I've been a 38B. Last year, though, I bought two of these in 38B to replace two others that I'd worn out, and the new bras felt waaay too small -- they cut in around my ribs and across my chest (which created a wildly unflattering, spilling-over silhouette under my clothes! That had never happened with my old ones). To be fair, bras tend to fit snugly when you first buy them, but when I compared the new ones with the older ones, the cups on the new ones were a lot smaller: they did not come up as high across the front, and they were narrower across the bottom. I wonder if Maidenform switched manufacturers or something, because until then I'd always found the sizing consistent for this model, even across different colors. I decided to go up a size and see if that helped, and it did: the cups on the new 38C are about the same size as those on an old 38B (perhaps a hair larger across the bottom, but they give me the right coverage on top).
That said, I do still recommend this bra because it is comfy and well-made, but I'd suggest going up a cup size over your normal size to get a good fit!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These bras are really comfortable and don't leave any lines, lumps or bulges under a T-shirt (see pic, 34D). They're also not pointy like some bras. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Mrs. Night Owl
This bra is comfortable and fit as expected. I like it and plan on purchasing a few more of this style.Published 6 days ago by John
The bra is a perfect fit and the right size. Perfect to my new red wrap dresses.Women's Chiffon Cut Out Cold Shoulder Spaghetti Strap Mini Dress TopNot uncomfortable at all. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sarah Rego
I bought 4 different popular bras on Amazon and absolutely love this one the best. It's light weight, supportive and so soft and comfy. And it looks great under tshirts. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amie W.