Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on June 10, 2017
Didn't have as many mermaid drawings as I would have liked and you can see all of what is in it before you purchase.
on August 28, 2009
I purchased this book as a gift for a friend who does intarsia wood pictures. The artwork is beautiful and the patterns are easy to follow and very clear. Two full size patterns are included also. The descriptions with each picture add to the understanding of the artwork. In one picture, they described how they learned what water turbulence looked like through their scuba diving experiences. I would recommend this book to anyone seeking mermaid and fantasy pictures and patterns.
on June 11, 2012
I was excited to find this book and got a decent price on it at Amazon. I wanted patterns with Mermaids in it to do some glass panels for my home. I was a little dis-appointed that it did not have more Mermaids and less Maidens and Myths. If I had been able to see the book before I purchased it, I might have still bought it, but then again might not. It will be worth the price if I do just one panel out of it.
on September 9, 2016
Just as described, perfect addition to my collection.
on December 13, 2016
What you see if what you get.
on February 12, 2014
This book had some great patterns in it! It also explain how to blow up the patterns that are smaller. A great book for patterns in Tiffany style stained glass.
on May 31, 2016
Could have shown more samples
on April 26, 2016
Fantastic
on January 1, 2013
This book has some very beautiful stained glass projects. Some appear to be more complicated but patterns provided seem workable.
on June 16, 2015
Very quick delivery! Exactly what I expected. Thank you!