- File Size: 2891 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 9, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01FGQCMX0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#333,655 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1059 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns > Christian
- #1084 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- #1601 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
Mail Order Bride: Penny's Journey (Clean and Wholesome Romance): Sweet & Clean Romance Book Club (Blessed With Babies 4) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She was a remarkable woman taking in a baby who was not her own and refused to let her Ruth, be taken to an orphanage. And her to be groom? He was remarkable too, agreeing to keep Ruth for Penny's sake. He could have refused, had he I believe Jenny would have walked away. I know I would have if I couldn't convince the man I was to marry to raise the baby as their own.
What a beautiful gift he gave both Jenny and Ruth, making that cradle for the baby was his expression of love and acceptance. You did a tremendous job with this book, thank you.