- File Size: 876 KB
- Print Length: 59 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 15, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013Z7JWX0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#511,320 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2160 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #2434 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #2499 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
A Mail Order Bride for the Undertaker (Love by Mail Book 1) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Best bits: Mercy has an admirable desire to help and reach out to people. She's by turns bold and timid, in ways that make sense. Cole hums and sings constantly, mostly Psalms and hymns. I do like that Mercy insists on praying with Cole, and that she insists on being generous and hospitable, and he goes along with it.
Issues: Not bad as far as proofreading goes, but could use serious editing for content and comprehensibility. One of the more ridiculous books I've read. Honestly, I only read beyond the first few chapters because it was so short that by then I was almost to the end. The timeline was confusing, and events are bizarre. People avoid Cole, apparently because he is cheerful, generous, and good at his job. Makes sense. At one point, the lights go out due to a storm which makes no sense as it is 1870, they use candles and lanterns, and a storm would not put them out. And so on.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns