- File Size: 808 KB
- Print Length: 146 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1977887198
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Capricornica Publications (October 8, 2017)
- Publication Date: October 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07645H4HG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #242,223 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $8.00 (62%)
Mailing Lists Unboxed (The Three--year, No-bestseller Plan For Making a Sustainable Living From Your Fiction Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 146 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Everything you could possibly want to know about mailing lists is here and presented in the same clear format and easy-to-read voice as Book 1 of this series. If you are serious about the type of self promotion Patty describes in book 1 and still with her to the end of book 1, then book 2 is the logical next step.
2. This book is not for the feint of heart. It is geared for someone seriously interested in all aspects of mailing lists as a tool for self promotion. This is down-and-dirty work stuff, not a "gloss-over" to email lists. You read this like you would read the "Help" section to some new software you just invested in. It is a "How To" for people wanting to dig in.
3. And it is cheaper than a mixed drink at your favorite bar and a lot more enlightening.
4. Few authors give such detail on the workings of their promotions. Patty deserves applause for her candid contribution.
5. A visit to her website will give you even more info if you look carefully. Well worth the time.
Patty Jansen offers a succinct book on building, using, culling, and organizing an author's email list for the purpose of selling more books. This go-to manual details the inner details of how to craft an email list and to develop automation. Then she discusses more advanced automation. The best part of this series is the to-do list at the end of each chapter.
The unique part of this book is the view that the email list is not a stagnant entity. The list will grow, decay, and evolve. Patty explains how and why. I find the chapter on culling the list to be informative. I haven't found another book to explain why this act is important and the rules she uses to determine the people who should be dropped from the list.
Book 2 is a natural follow-on to her first book in the series. I'm not at a place to need all of her advice (yet), but I know I'll be back to this book for her wisdom as my mailing list grows.
Keep writing, Patty. I love it.