Mailiya PCI-E to USB 3.0 5-Port PCI Express Expansion Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Mini PCI-E USB 3.0 Hub Controller Adapter with Internal 20-Pin Connector - Expand Another Two USB 3.0 Ports
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superspeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
- Supports up to 7 USB 3.0 devices: 5 USB 3.0 port hub and 1 internal 20pin connector for expanding another two USB 3.0 ports
- Include with SATA 15-pin male to dual SATA 15-pin female power Y-Cable - 6.4 inches + 4-pin male to dual SATA 15-pin female power Y-Cable - 8 inches(the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert to SATA ports)
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating system compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/Server/7/8/10, Linux
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices to your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• Supports up to 7 USB 3.0 devices.
• Motherboard 20P connector available for expanding 2 more USB 3.0 ports to PC case front panel.
• High-performance chipset NEC uPD720201, provide the stable and reliable USB 3.0 connect with your computer.
• Compliant with USB 3.0 specification.
• Compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1 specification.
• Date transfer rates up to 5.0Gbps - 10x faster than USB2.0
• 5 external USB 3.0 type A female connectors.
• One motherboard 20P male connector available for 2 more USB 3.0 ports.
• Plug & play and hot swapping capability.
• Bus-powered mode and no external power required for most of peripherals.
• 15 Pin SATA power connector available for some high current consumption peripherals or 3 above devices at the same time.
• Premium material and workmanship, high quality and long lifespan.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Linux (with included drivers)
Windows 8/8.1/10 - No additional drivers are needed
1 x 5 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card
1 x SATA 15-pin male to dual SATA 15-pin female power Y-Cable - 6.4 inches
1 x 4-pin male to dual SATA 15-pin female power Y-Cable - 8 inches
1 x Driver CD
This PCI-E card is only compatible with standard-sized tower cases (not mini computers).
To ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers,particularly for large data transfers,it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
Internal USB3.0 20PIN Connector need work with USB3.0 20PIN Adapter to Achieve 2x USB3.0 Hosts - USB3.0 20PIN Adapter is not included in Package.
This PCI-E card is not recommended to Oculus Rift and Kinect 2 users.
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend to anyone who needs more USB ports, but doesn't want to run USB hubs. With this you have direct access to the PCI-e 1x transfer speeds.
I haven't done any benchmarking but it seems pretty darned speedy. Also, I once did a little Q&A on PC boards and the one I received looks very well made.
Doesn't need the drivers that come on the CD, either. W8.1 detects it just fine.
Most recent customer reviews
Did not come with many instructions. Install in PCI -e slot.Read more