- File Size: 1090 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: FTL Publications (November 11, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 11, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A619MUM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,154,606 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Main Course: Healthy and Hearty Main Dishes (a Scrumptious Low-Calorie Recipes Cookbook Book 5) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But what I REALLY like is that the recipes are for what I think of as comfort foods: chicken recipes, Cheesy Macaroni Chicken Casserole, Chicken Pot Pie, Improbable Chicken (really good!), Chicago-style pizza, Muffin Meatloaf, Lasagna, Crock Pot Beef and so on. These are Yummy recipes and not tasteless diet foods.
Another thing I really like is that these are easy to prepare meals. I don't want to spend a lot of time cooking but I do want easy to prepare meals and tasty meals. The Main Course delivers on all 3: Quick, Easy and Delicious recipes.
I like cheesy macaroni chicken casserole. It is just perfect for the grandchildren when I fix a more exotic dish for the adults.I have used it often already.
Chicken Pot Pie is one of my husband's favorites. I fixed this lite recipe and he loved it just as much as the heavier version. He could use more lite versions of everything.
Buy this book and enjoy.
I don't understand the 1 star review. All pages and recipes show up just fine.
I liked the Salmon dish, but not sure the time specified to grill is adequate.
I will grill for 10-12 minutes at least.
Will try out some good Chicken recipes.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat