Byer of Maine TriLite Cot, Lightweight, Easy Setup, Packs Away into Travel Bag, Single
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No more lugging around heavy equipment--our TriLite cot weighs in at only 7.5lbs, meaning you get to camp in comfort. Made with a strong lightweight aluminum frame with heat treated spring steel legs and covered with high strength 600 Denier ripstop polyester, this cot can hold up to 250 pounds.
- Cot dimensions are 74” x 25” x 8”, making it perfect for children and adults, but just narrow enough for multiple cots to fit to a tent.
- The Tri Lite cot is comfortable enough to be used with just a sleeping bag. However, if you want to use a sleeping pad, we’ve added straps at the head and foot to help reduce slippage while in use.
- A built in gear pouch is ideal for glasses, flashlight, phone, and other items you want to keep close during the night.
- Easy to assemble--just unfold the cot and snap the legs in place. When you’re finished with it, break the cot down and pack it away in its own travel bag. For more details, please see our instructional video. · Leg design is ideal for tent use. No need to worry if the bottom of your tent will be torn by even the most restless sleeper.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
In 1880, Byer of Maine began as a maker of slippers and textile products, founded by a family of Russian immigrants. And from that point forward, we’ve been continuously evolving as the world around us has too. In the 1920s and 30s we continued refining our stitching operations while also branching out into metal stamping, and fortuitously enough, wooden cot production. When World War II happened, and later the Korean war, we were called upon to supply troops with a place to lay their heads. And we also doubled our efforts to cut and sew canvas supplies for the war effort. It was an honor. In the late 1990s, we attended The Spoga Trade fair. There we met a young entrepreneur investing in authentic handmade Brazilian hammocks, and joined them to bring these wonderful hammocks to the American market. And just like that, we were in the Brazilian hammock business. 2006 was when we began sourcing our stoneware birding products from the Dehua region of China, and our hand turned birding products made of Mango wood from Thailand, and our catalog has never stopped growing! From humble and yet worldly beginnings, it seems Byer of Maine has always been called upon to keep it global, to keep reaching out, to find and share the best… and not just from Maine anymore, but from everywhere there’s good stuff to find. We hope you enjoy it. Byer of Maine. Since 1880.
Easiest Cot To Set Up
Large enough to fit even your biggest kid, the Easy Cot ideal for weathering the outdoors or setting up inside for sleepovers. The 600 Denier polyester fabric and steel legs hold up to 330 lbs, and will provide years of comfortable sleeping up off the damp ground. At 78” long and 31” wide, it accommodates adults well over 6’ tall. The Easy Cot is comfortable enough on its own with just a sleeping bag, but it will accommodate a camping mattress.
Setup is easy, fast and safe! The legs pop out as you unfold the bed of the cot. All you have to do is straighten them a little bit, and you're ready to relax and enjoy the outdoors!
The name says it all! Years in the making, this cot is hands down the easiest to set up of any cot. There are no loose parts; in less than 30 seconds it's ready to go!
The all-steel frame and welded hinges feel solid, and the five secondary support panels really add to the comfort. It works for all ages and sizes. With no end bars, it's ideal for tall adults!
Not only is it easy to set up, it takes less space than a vacuum cleaner!
|TriLite||TLC 7000||Allagash||Easy||Maine Heritage||Maine Military|
|Dimensions||74"L X 25"W X 8"H||75"L X 25"W X 8"H||76"L X 30"W X 8"H||78"L X 31"W X 18"H||84"L X 30"W X 18"H||84"L X 30"W X 18"H|
|Holds Up To||250lbs.||325lbs||250lbs.||330lbs||375lbs||375lbs|
|Frame Type||Lightweight aluminum w/ spring steel legs||Lightweight aluminum w/ 7000 Series steel legs||Lightweight aluminum w/ spring steel legs||Welded steel legs||North American White Ash||Steel tubing inside aircraft aluminum|
|Fabric Content||Ripstop Polyester Canvas||Ripstop Nylon Canvas||600 Denier Polyester Canvas||600 Denier Polyester Canvas||600 Denier Polyester Canvas||Ripstop Polyester Canvas|
|Camping Mattress Straps||✓||✓|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for setting it up, I found it very easy, as long as you brace one hand on the rail as you guide the leg into the hole. If you can pull a bow string back, you can do this.
Update: Taking one star off for disassembly issues. The two middle legs were really hard for me to take out, and one of them released and scraped up my arm badly. Pic attached. Don’t cross your arms when you pull it out - I recommend turning it upside down and stepping on the bars, and using two hands to pull it out.