Mainstreet Classics Wooden "29" Cribbage Board Game Set
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Brand||Mainstreet Classics by GLD Products|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 7 x 1 inches|
|CPSIA Cautionary Statement||Choking Hazard - Small Parts, No Warning Applicable|
|Number of Game Players||2 to 4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique "29" designed three-person cribbage board, perfect for playing friends or family while traveling and easy to store
- Board displays the best possible hand in cribbage, for an objective to constantly struggle to attain
- Whimsical "29" board also displays an "S" and a double "S" for noticing when an opponent was skunked or double skunked
- Includes nine colored pegs (three red, three blue, and three green) and slotted channel on underside for peg storage
- Board’s dimensions: 9-1/2" L x 7" W x 5/8" D, cards not included
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Mainstreet Classics Wooden "29" Cribbage Board Game Set
This board has all of the pieces necessary to start playing this family favorite. The board is designed with a three slot track, going all the way around, following the 29 pattern. Constructed from solid wood for long-lasting durability, the 29 board is finished with a clear varnish to show off the natural beauty of the wood. Snappy designs on the front exhibit the best cribbage hand and a double “S” design for a sharp overall look. Nine colored pegs, in three different colors, are included for a three player game. Built into the back is a slotted channel for the storage of all the included pieces so you won’t have to worry about losing them.
- Enjoy the beloved card game in a brand new way with this uniquely shaped board
- Made from solid wood for long lasting durability and natural beauty with a clear finish
- Complete with nine playing pieces of different colors
- A slotted channel on the back of the board can be used for convenient storage of all pieces
The Mainstreet Classics Wooden 29 Cribbage Board Game Set is a uniquely-designed three-person cribbage board. This board is perfect for playing friends or family while traveling and is also easy to store. The board has three tracks which can handle three players at one time. Cribbage requires a deck of cards which is not included. The Mainstreet Classics Wooden 29 Cribbage Board Game Set is designed to display the best possible hand in cribbage, for an objective to constantly struggle to attain. It also displays an "S" and a double "S" for noticing when an opponent was skunked or double skunked. Included with the set are nine colored pegs (three red, three blue, and three green) and a slotted channel on the underside of the board for peg storage. Board’s dimensions: 9-1/2" L x 7" W x 5/8" D, cards not included.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 7 x 1 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 12 months - 8 years
- Item model number : 55-0104
- Date First Available : November 10, 2004
- Manufacturer : Mainstreet Classics by GLD Products
- ASIN : B000UV57G6
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,528 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A comment by the manufacturer
GLD Products Customer Service says:
Hello and thank you for your interest in GLD Products. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the Mainstreet Classics Cribbage Board and that it is working well for you. Our company thrives on customer feedback and we appreciate any suggestions they may have. We noticed that your review was three stars despite not mentioning areas where we could improve. Please, if you could send us feedback on how this could be a five-star product, our team would take it under serious consideration. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!
So I did describe why I rated it with three stars...
1. Many of the holes on my board are mislined... spacing is rough and not even. It is even worst near the turns on the board.
2. Very thin board compared to higher quality of same style.
3. Board graphics don't line up with the holes. The skunk line symbols are drilled through as well as many of the score markers.
4. No storage spot for cards. Only has storage spot for pegs.
5. Pegs are plastic as opposed to metal. I purchased metal pegs seperate.
The '29' pattern looks and feels clever, and avoids the confusion of doubling back often found with tiny travel boards. But it has its cons too: rather large to carry because it doesn't fold, no card storage, a bit confusing for some players who in absence of colored tracks try to use"inside" and "outside" to remember which track they should be in.
(I paid 8.50 [plus free shipping with Prime] a couple months ago.)
Top reviews from other countries
I just ordered the 29 crib board from Bicycle on Amazon - it cost a bit more but hopefully it will last a lifetime as you would expect from a basic product like this. Fifteen-Two...