- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Timber Press, Incorporated; First Edition edition (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0881921440
- ISBN-13: 978-0881921441
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,228,834 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Maintaining the Longterm Productivity of Pacific Northwest Forest Ecosystems First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Proceedings of a 1987 symposium at Oregon State U. sponsored by the forest service, the BLM, and the college of forestry. Primarily aimed at forest managers. Summarizes the current thinking on long-term sustainability of forests and how it is affected by management practices commonly used in the region, and suggests practical guidelines for sustainable forest management. No index. Annotation(c) 2003 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|