Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on December 4, 2016
Another great addition to the Maisy series. This book can be an introduction to the feelings/experiences before/after Halloween, or a spark your child's imagination about dress-up play. Will probably hold the interest of boys or girls 15 months to 4 yrs.
on August 26, 2016
Great Maisy book as usual. My 3 year old daughter loves it just like she does with all of the Maisy books. Lucy Cousins has a way of creating books that truly grab the attention span of a toddler, which is not an easy feat. Bravo!
on March 6, 2016
Given as a birthday gift for our three year-old daughter. She loves it! What could be better than Maisy and her friends having a costume party?
on November 4, 2016
My 2 year old(Maizy) loves these Maisy books! We bought the whole set!
on December 23, 2016
It's cute. Nothing special but my 21 month old likes it.
on March 12, 2016
Perfect as a party favor for my daughters birthday party (a costume party)
on September 9, 2015
The grandchildren love all Maisy books, particularly the sticker books.
on April 5, 2015
Good little book, for a gift bag with fun dress up outfits! highly recommend.
on September 1, 2013
My 2 year old loves this book, especially since one of the characters dresses up as a pirate. Bright, bold, pictures with a decent amount of text.
on January 25, 2013
My son LOVES this series!! We do too! Its a great series for 2 yrs--4 yrs.. My personal opinion! We have gotten many of these books and they just keep on giving back!