Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Maisy's Bedtime
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 2, 2017
Maisy Bedtime has endured as one of our favorite Maisy stories! The art is colorful, the story is engaging and it has a mystery to solve. It also models healthy bedtime behavior, like using the potty. My 6 year old still enjoys it and my 4 month old thinks it's wonderful!
on August 29, 2017
We love the maisy books as well as others by Lucy Cousins. Great books for toddlers. Fun, bright colors.
on February 3, 2017
Every since we got this, it's now my 2 year old's favorite bedtime book. He makes me read it at least 3 time in a row every night. Every time we finish, it's "One more time Maisy?"
During nap time, he'll get out of his bed and find it to "read" to himself. I keep finding it in his bed!
Cute story and pictures, perfect bedtime story.
on July 10, 2017
Love the series!!!!
on May 27, 2009
Very sweet story about our favorite mouse getting ready for bed. I love all the books I've read in this series and find the artwork bold and attractive for babies and their parents. The downside for this book: the pages are coated, and they are sturdy enough, but they are paper and not good for tiny babies (ours was 4 months when I bought it, which was too little). The book is also stapled together, which makes it seem less than it is. Finally, and this is picky, I think this is from a DVD and so the images look a little like they are from stills - highly sophisticated stills, but stills nonetheless. Oh, and there's an ad for other Maisy-type books on the last page, in black and white. But it's still a very nice story about all the things a little mouse does before going to bed, and having a routine and reinforcing it are probably great things for us to read about as our girl gets older, so it's still a good purchase.
on August 21, 2015
I'm not a fan of thee Maisey books, there's just not much substance to them and I personally don't like the illustrations. My 2.5 yr old LOVES them though. And she's the one whose opinion matters, and she's give it 5 stars!
on January 20, 2015
The book was in poor condition, but I am leaving 5 stars because when I contacted the seller they replied immediately and gave a full refund. The story itself is awesome! Perfect for a toddler who is getting ready to potty train or in the process of. It shows Maisy getting in bed and then getting back out again because she forgot to use the potty! lol
on April 24, 2006
I got this book, in fact, a gift set when my first-born was 11 months old. She is a year now and my husband reads this to her every evening before her bed time in both language - English and Mandarin, while she is holding the Maisy in her hands.

I don't think she quite understands what this story is about, but it's the color, the texture of feeling a book that matters, and I believe strongly that to get her interested in books the earlier of her life the better.

She carries the Maisy toy to bed and falls asleep. I just wish I could find a bigger size of Maisy toy to let her hold on to.

In short, this is a good book, I am planning to get the rest of them, if you can find a gift set with Maisy toy, get it.
on March 6, 2015
I used to watch the show when it was on Nickjr ages ago. I was an older child when I did watch the show. Now being a young adult with kids of my own I can say this is a purchase well made. The book is very easy to read and for any toddler to understand, a perfect bed time story.
on March 6, 2016
Given as a birthday gift for our three year-old daughter. She loves it! The story follows a familiar evening routine, with a couple of cute moments that really engage and amuse kids.