Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

on January 13, 2015
My little great nephew just loves board books, especially those about Maisy. I think he has them all now. I gave him
a group of Christmas books and this one was included in the batch.
on January 3, 2015
My daughters name is Maisy and she loves these books. They are cute, colorful, and just the right length to keep little ones engaged. We love Maisy the mouse!
on December 18, 2014
Granddaughter loves it. Bought it gently used. There was just one little "wear" spit on the spine of the book.
on December 10, 2013
My 2 year old loves Maisy and this book is perfect for our Christmas collection. It is nice that the gifts are between friends and not Santa related - we have plenty of Santa books already.
on July 1, 2012
My son LOVES this book. Its short but the colors and words are fun. I love reading it to him because you can be very expressive. I also love the Maisy take along mini stroller book.
on January 18, 2009
Another great Maisy book! My little guy is head over heels for Maisy & her friends. He does prefer the lift-the-flap books, but still really enjoys reading this one over & over & over....
on December 9, 2009
My 23-month-old daughter loves, loves, LOVES Maisy and just can't get enough of this book. We read it at least once a day!!