BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 10, 2014
I ordered this bra along with the Majamas Organic Easy Bra to compare them. First, both are very comfortable, easy to nurse in, and true to the recommended sizing. My size, depending on the day, is roughly 32-34 DD and I ordered a medium. I never slept in a bra (or anything) before nursing our new baby, but my bigger breasts simply need more support. I wish I had started wearing these toward the end of my pregnancy! They're also nice for holding in absorbent pads. So, this is what I found:

Regular Easy Bra (made of Tactel)
- Very breathable and comfortable
- Lighter weight
- Lower price, more affordable
- Slightly less support, more stretch to the fabric

Organic Easy Bra (made of organic cotton):
- Slightly less breathable, probably because the fabric is a little heavier/thicker
- Higher price -- potentially worth it if you're looking for a natural & organic fiber
- More supportive and a little less stretch to the fabric

I ordered both because I liked the idea of the natural fiber (cotton) in the organic version, but I liked the price of the regular one (made of Tactel). I thought the organic cotton bra would be more breathable, but the opposite was actually true. A little Googling told me that Tactel, a synthetic fiber, is used to made all sorts of undergarments and is considered very breathable... So now I know! Overall, both versions are supportive enough for sleep and around the house; some women may even consider them supportive enough for going out, especially the organic cotton version, but I prefer a little more support for going out. In the end, I kept both versions and use one of them every night.
on June 11, 2013
I ordered several different nursing bras (some for work, some for sleep/hanging out at home), with varying outcomes. Prior to becoming pregnant, I wore a 38 D, and now I wear a 38 DD/E. This is what I've found:

La Leche League Sleep Nursing & Maternity Bra: I originally ordered a 2XL, and it's a touch too big around the ribcage, so I ordered an XL to replace it, and that's much more comfortable.

La Leche Pullover Sleep Bra - White X-Large: This is the one I got to replace the other La Leche Bra.

Majamas Easy Bra Black Size XL: Perfect on the ribcage, a bit too stretchy on the straps, but incredibly comfortable for sleeping. You definitely do not want to run or anything in this one.

Bravado Original Nursing Bra: By far my favorite nursing bra. I've worn and washed this a bunch of times and it's holding up very, very well. It fits perfectly. Also, it's easy to open the cup for feeding and snaps back on without a problem. Oh, and SO INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE!

Bravado Designs Sublime Nursing Bra - Black Purple-38 DE: Very pretty, but a little tight on the ribcage. Definitely the "sexiest" of the bras I've bought, but I tend to put it on reluctantly because of the fit.
on February 4, 2012
I just bought my fourth one so that I can wear them exclusively all week long. I actually got my first Majamas Easy Bra at Whole Foods while I was pregnant. I had terrible indigestion that was exacerbated by the band of any bra I wore. These were the softest, most comfortable thing I could find that didn't stretch completely out of shape with my growing breasts. No, they're not ultra-supportive, but I couldn't stand anything that was in the least bit restrictive. I also couldn't go braless because it was far too uncomfortable.

Pre-pregnancy I was about a 42C. Postpartum and nursing, I am somewhere around a 42D, maybe a bit bigger. I have both the organic and regular in XL. The organic (cotton, not the silky stretch material) is slightly smaller, but still fits well.

These bras are not designed to truss you up as if you're wearing an underwire - they are light support, but full coverage.

I had my daughter about a month ago, and have almost exclusively worn the Majamas Easy Bras. I wore other nursing bras and tanks with snaps and "frames" early on, and I am confident they contributed to a nasty case of blocked ducts and mastitis.

The Easy Bras are soft, comfortable, and allow for my breasts to empty completely while nursing. I highly recommend them if you need something extremely comfortable and easy to wear while either pregnant or nursing.
on July 9, 2011
I ordered an XL (my size just before giving birth is 44C) in black. I can't believe how comfy this bra is. It gives light support, but I don't "fall out" of it while sleeping on my side. It's so comfy that I also use it for everyday wear around the house. The quality and comfort are definitely that of more expensive bras. Nursing access is quick, easy, and comfy. Also, the material is super soft. I'll probably be buying another.

I'm in between sizes, so decided to size up for band (instead of down for cup) & in my experience that worked well. I also figured the extra cup room would be nice to have to accommodate engorgement. I still find the cup to fit well without any odd extra room. Here are the sizes from the label:

S 29-32 A-C
M 32-36 B-D
L 36-40 C-E
XL 40-44 D-F
XXL 44-48 E-G
0Comment| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2014
I love the feel fit and feel of this bra. It's super comfy and yet provides just enough support.
The fabric is soft enough that it doesn't irritate my sore nipples too much. Also my breasts don't fall out when I sleep on my side.

I also own the Lamaze sleep nursing bra and I have gotten good use out of it but it quickly loosens with wear doesn't help much when side sleeping.
I also own a couple of the Bravado silk bras but I generally wear those when I go out because they are a bit more flexible in terms of the clothes you can wear them with.

I'm about to my buy my second one of the Majamas Easy Bra because I love wearing it at night and around the house all day long.
As for the fit, it's perfect for me. My pre-pregnancy size was 30DD. After pregnancy I'm more like a 30F and I fit into the Medium size very well.
on February 3, 2016
This bra has been great, especially during the first few months of fluctuating cup sizes and frequent nursing. Nice and stretchy. Yes it's not super supportive but that was actually a good thing early on postpartum when I was so engorged and tender. I just wanted something to hold the nursing pads in place and that wouldn't compress my chest in any way. It's comfortable to sleep in and easy access for nighttime nursing. The fabric for the toffee bra developed pills when it was laundered without using a delicates bag. I have the same bra in black also and the fabric is smoother like swimsuit material and doesn't have pills. I'm 18 months pp and my bras are holding up very well. For reference I'm 40DD and ordered an XL.
on May 3, 2016
I tend to like the push-aside nursing bras and I can't bring myself to blow a ton of money on a bra that I won't wear for more than a year, so I've been trying various brands.

I wear this one the most so far. The size fits well (I got a medium and I am 36c, 5'9", 155lb)

PROS:
*is pretty supportive (I wear as a sports bra on my walks. Probably wouldn't be able to run in it though)
* the straps are the thinnest I've found for a push-aside bra. Looks nice under wide strap tanks
* comfortable - doesn't dig into my arms or sides
* cleavage for days!
* not insanely expensive

CONS:
* the fabric is pretty synthetic feeling. I was hoping for something more cotton feeling. It is still soft and comfortable though
* I would like a tiny bit more support, but nonetheless this is the best I've found so far
on February 10, 2012
I've tried quite a few of sleep bra's and this one by far is a better quality bra, very soft with just a little support. I have to admit. I do wish there was one like this with a tad more support but this one is essential for those first few weeks of nursing as your body gets used to nursing and you deal with issues like engorgement, sensitive, raw nipples. Alot of the other bras I have are a bit firmer and more support and therefore more "tug" on the boob. Not fun for a newly nursing set of boobs.

I highly recommend this and as per a previous reviewer I'd say she got the sizing spot on. This is definitely a must have for a new nursing mom. I sleep in it. and for the 1st 3 weeks have basically lived in it....

Update: 7/10/12

I have had 4 pairs of these since I gave birth,and I have to say I am now down to wearing only these all the time. Yes the boobs droop, but if these were tighter then they are now... with more support... they would not be as gloriously comfortable and perfect for nursing as they are now. I LOVE these!!!! I'll be buying more of them just to sleep in even after I'm done nursing!
on December 31, 2015
These are my favorite maternity bras bar none!! They are so incredibly easy to use, especially in the middle of the night when you are tired and don't feel like messing with little bra clips. I wore these all day at home when I was on maternity leave. They are not supportive like a regular bra would be, but who really needs that when you have a newborn, I thought they were great! But they were definitely supportive enough for being at home, and I would even wear them out sometimes. The fabric was super comfy and would breathe (unlike other maternity bras I've tried on). I ended up buying this in 3 colors because it worked so well. I'm a 34 H (5 D's) and the large fit best for me, the XL was a bit looser and wasn't as supportive.
on August 20, 2015
I use this exclusively as a sleep bra. It gives a marginal amount of support, mostly just to keep the girls from jiggling excessively when I get up for feedings. However, I often feel that the only function this bra serves is to keep nursing pads in place. It is soft and comfortable, even when you first start breastfeeding and have sore nipples. There is very easy access for nursing, and you don't have to hold it open, even when laying on your side if you're nursing in bed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.