- ✔️✔️✔️✔️ BUY MORE! SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 4 MAJESTIC PURE PRODUCTS. Enter Code MPURE15OFF at Checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ✔️✔️✔️ BUY MORE! SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 3 MAJESTIC PURE PRODUCTS. Enter Coupon MPUREOFF10 at Checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ✔️✔️ BUY MORE! SAVE 5% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 2 MAJESTIC PURE PRODUCTS. Enter Code MPURE5OFF at Checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Majestic Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Pure and Natural with Therapeutic Grade, Premium Quality Eucalyptus Oil, 4 Ounces
($3.75 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$1.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Ingredients||Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Oil|
About this item
- Pure and natural, steam distilled eucalyptus essential oil; non-toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers
- Extracted from the leaves using a chemical-free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- Eucalyptus essential oil has a strong woody and sweet scent
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Eucalyptus oil is obtained from fresh leaves of the tall, evergreen eucalyptus tree. Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves using a chemical-free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity. The oil gives off a strong woody and sweet scent.
Eucalyptus oil has well-known benefits for aromatherapy, skin care and health and is one of the most popular aromatherapy oils. It is often a key ingredient in perfumes and cosmetics because of its unique, fresh and clean aroma.
|Eucalyptus Essential Oil||Lavender Essential oil||Lemon Essential Oil||Frankincense Essential Oil||Tea Tree Essential Oil|
|Country Of Origin||India or China||Bulgaria||Italy||India||Australia|
|Use in Aromatherapy||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Packaged In The USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.75 x 3.25 x 2.25 inches; 4 Ounces
- Department : Unisex
- Manufacturer : MAJESTIC PURE
- ASIN : B01N1856R7
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,289 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #7 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Indications: Cautions: Dilute before use. For external use only. May cause skin irritation; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes. [FDA Statement]: These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Oil
External Use Only. Safe for topical applications, but after diluted with a carrier oil.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hope this helps.
It was shipped with the bottle and dropper each in bubble wrap and in a perfectly-sized box for the bottle. I can smell it through the packaging but it's not overwhelming so I haven't had any problems storing it in a linen closet. While I wouldn't complain if my sheets ended up smelling like this, it's nice to know that's something I'd have to do myself! As with most essential oils, do not use on skin undiluted and do not use on children without diluting under 0.5%.
Been used it for days now, somehow this oil is almost watery, compare to other oil I used, same amount to diffuse, this one evaporate twice faster.
Top reviews from other countries
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.