Scientists have recently discovered a miraculous coconut oil called "Fractionated Coconut Oil", and now it has been positioned as on elf the best aromatherapy massage oils on the market.
Fractionated coconut oil is processed in a way that removes all the long chain fatty acids, leaving only the healthy medium chain fatty acids. This liquid form of coconut oil has miraculous skin benefits. It has a high concentration of Capric acid and Caprylic acid, which gives it an amazing amount of antioxidant and disinfecting properties. It's an excellent moisturizer and that is known to help with soothing skin rashes, irritations and inflammation. It's also known to help fight acne.
Fractionated coconut oil helps with healing and soothing chapped lips. It has a longer shelf life, is more stable and generally less is used compared to the other types of coconut oil. Unlike normal coconut oil, fractionated coconut oil remains in a liquid state even at low temperatures. Best part is, it will not stain clothes. It does not have a heavy consistency like other oils. Our coconuts are growing in no-man islands in Malaysia and Indonesia and southern China. We hand pick good quality of coconuts to bring you the best oil.
- Hexane free, Paraben free, Sulfate free and is 100% pure and natural.
- Natural and vsafe moisturizer, softener and safe, non-irritant lubricator.
- Leaves skins smooth with no greasy feeling.
- Does not aggravate skin problems nor clogs any pores.
- Absorbs into the skin while reducing essential oil evaporation.
- Orderless and Colorless: It won't stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets.
- Can be mixed with other, more expensive, carriers to increase shelf life. It can also be used it to create different cream textures.
- Aromatherapy: Fractionated coconut oil is used as a carrier oil, since it facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts.
- Cosmetics: It is widely used in the preparation of soaps, lotions, ointments and other cosmetics.
- Hair Care: It is used in a number of hair care applications.
- Fractionated coconut oil is truly one of the best multi-purpose carrier oil products on the market.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
For skincare uses:
- Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Coconut oil has a detox effect which may come up in form of rashes but it should go away after 2-3 days of use. Do not use if the rashes persist for more than 3 days.
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying coconut oil to maximize absorption.
- Apply thin layer and massage well, reapply multiple thin layers if needed.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.