- ✔️✔️✔️✔️ BUY MORE! SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 4 MAJESTIC PURE PRODUCTS. Enter Code MPUR15OFF at Checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ✔️✔️✔️ BUY MORE! SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 3 MAJESTIC PURE PRODUCTS. Enter Coupon MPURE10OFF at Checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ✔️✔️ BUY MORE! SAVE 5% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 2 MAJESTIC PURE PRODUCTS. Enter Code MPURE5OFF at Checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Majestic Pure Oregano Essential Oil, Pure and Natural with Therapeutic Grade, Premium Quality Oregano Oil, 4 fl oz
|Price:||($6.13 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Majestic Pure pure and natural therapeutic grade oregano oil from Albania; non-toxic; no additives; unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers
- Oregano oil is extracted from fresh oregano leaves from oregano plant native to higher altitudes and normally grows in the mountains, which is how it got the name “Oregano”, which means “Delight of the Mountains”
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small diluted amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Discontinue use if any allergic reaction occurs. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Majestic Pure pure and natural therapeutic grade oregano essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of fresh oregano leaves. Oregano plant is native to higher altitudes and normally grows in the mountains, which is how it got the name “Oregano”, which means “Delight of the Mountains”.
Oregano oil is dark yellow to pale brown in color. It has a warm, spicy, and herbaceous smell.
Oregano essential oil blends well with lavender, rosemary, bergamot, chamomile, tea tree and eucalyptus oils.
For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use.
Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.
[FDA Statement]: These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Oregano Essential Oil (Oreganum Vulgare)
Safe for topical applications, but after diluted with a carrier oil.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
though we have not attempted all it's uses yet, we are certain this is an effective holistic medicine and it is not a snake oil nor are we experiencing a placebo effect!... we are certain, as we can SEE the results! :-) we are absolutely sold on oil of oregano, for topical treatments, as well as, in place of antibiotics (due to it's efficacy and the harmful negative effects to your gut flora, by killing your good gut bacteria, and decreasing your natural bad bacteria resistance with the use of Rx antibiotics). we have recently used the gelcaps with great success, rather than antibiotics, for a lung infection that required Rx antibiotics in the past; Puritan's Pride Oil of Oregano Extract 1500 mg-180 Softgels
if you are a holistic healer of self, you likely know about oil of oregano... if not, but you have a sense that holistic options may be better and share the same concerns of the negative aspects of antibiotics, then try this oil or the gelcaps, instead, the next time you are in the need of Rx antibiotics or a topical Rx... there is a plethora of validating research out there (search "oil of oregano") and we think you will be healthily pleased! :-)
lastly, we have found the best way to utilize this oil for skin ailments is to mix it in with a carrier oil and Peppermint Oil (to aid in skin penetration). good carrier oils are coconut, olive, and jojoba... we choose coconut oil for it's additional skin benefits and here is the recipe;
• mix 2-3 tablespoons of carrier oil with 10-15 drops of Oregano Oil and 10-15 drops of Peppermint Oil. mix well.
apply it like you would apply any topical treatment or lotion to the affected area and within a week, you should see the results…
…well, our results have been outstanding! though it does not work quite as fast as the Rx Desoximetasone, it is natural, non-pharmaceutical, and our experience is that it is very effective in treating all the toenail fungus, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc. skin conditions, that always seem to require a lifelong Rx! :-)
be well and Thank you! :-)
Majestic Pure Oregano Oil, 4 fl oz - Natural, Therapeutic Grade Oregano Essential oil
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.