- ! BUY MORE, SAVE MORE ! Buy Any 3 Majestic Pure Products, Save 10% Off Your Order - Buy 4 Majestic Pure Products, Save 12% Off Your Order - Buy 5 Majestic Pure Products, Save 15% Off Your Order - Buy 6 Majestic Pure Products, Save 20% Off Your Order Here's how (restrictions apply)
Majestic Pure Therapeurtic Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree Oil With Dropper, 4 fl. Oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium Quality Tea Tree Oil - Natural, steam distilled and pure tea tree essential oil. Non-toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; therapeutic grade; packaged in the USA.
- Pure tea tree oil is widely accepted and used by most natural healthcare practitioners and aroma therapists; safe for topical application, although dilution with a carrier oil is recommended.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Keep out of the reach of pets; Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use; Consult with your health care practitioner before using on the spots with injury, burns, eczema, or dermatitis
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Soothes sunburns and regular burns.
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner and in homemade kitchen cleaner.
Majestic Pure Therapeurtic Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree Oil With Dropper
Benefits of Tea Tree essential oil:
- It is an ingredient of soaps, creams, lotions, deodorants, disinfectants and air fresheners.
- Helps to keep fleas and insects away by adding a few drops in the pets' crates or beds.
- Work great as homemade natural deodorant.
- Add few drops of tea tree Oil in shampoo to fight with lice naturally.
- Can be used as an effective Remedy for acne, skin infections, skin tags, warts and rashes.
Premium quality therapeutic grade tea tree oil - It can be attributed to its properties to kill many bacteria, viruses and fungi. A must have oil for your home.Tea tree essential oil offers numerous uses. They include making homemade cleaning products, diffused in the air, to kill mold and use topically for various skin benefits. It's used in many household applications such as mold treatment, natural disinfectant, natural pest control, toothbrush cleaner and laundry freshener. Majestic Pure Tea Tree Oil is Steam Distilled Highest Quality Oil Extracted from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia. Superior sourced and hand picked are used. Our oils are by far the most effective on the market
Not for internal Use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of reach of children. If pragnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Safe for topical applications, although it's necessary to dilute with a carrier oil
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You will find several variations of tea tree, such as the harsher cajeput (M. cajuputii) and niaouli (M. viridiflora), favored for treating viral infections such as herpes. There is also a tea tree oil that is simply called MQV (M. quinquenervia viridiflora). Although it is more expensive, some aromatherapists prefer its softer, sweeter fragrance.
Principal constituents of tea tree: Terpineol (as high as 30 - 40 percent), cineol, pinene, cymene, and others
Scent of tea tree: Astringent, acrid, camphorous, and medicinal, the scent is similar to eucalyptus. Poor quality oil smells like melted rubber.
Therapeutic properties of tea tree: Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal; destroys parasitic infections, encourages the healing of wounds, clears lung and sinus congestion, stimulates immune system
Uses for tea tree: Called a “medicine cabinet in a bottle,” tea tree is effective against bacteria, fungi, and viruses and stimulates the immune system. Use it in compresses, salves, massage oil, and washes to fight all sorts of infections, including herpes, shingles, chicken pox, candida, thrush, flu, cold, and those of the urinary tract. Studies show that the presence of blood and pus from infection only increase tea tree’s antiseptic powers.
It heals wounds, protects skin from radiation burns from cancer therapy, and encourages scar tissue to regenerate. Tea tree also treats diaper rash, acne, wounds, and insect bites. Adding just one drop to dish and diaper washing rinses gets rid of bacteria. It is one of the most nonirritating antiseptic oils, but this varies with the species, so a few people do find it slightly irritating.
I also use tea tree oil in the foam hand soap I make; the antibacterial properties I was talking about.
To include just adding a few drops to the water reservoir of my steam mop cleaner and viola! Cleaner floors plus, chemical free!
With all these uses for Tea Tree Oil AND how much I use it in my everyday household items I need the following:
(1) Large sized bottle
Majestic Pure 4 ounce bottle of Tea Tree is exactly the size I need
(2) The ability to measure precisely how much I need
Majestic Pure Tea Tree comes with a separate glass dropper that does NOT over drip ~ yay!
(3) An awesome distillation of Tea Tree oil to ensure I get what I need out of it without having to double up my recipe
Majestic Pure Tea Tree Oil smells wonderful and is notably distilled accordingly.
Comes packaged in the correct Amber bottle as it should, no leaks noted, mixes as it should, and measurements are precise.
Disclosure: I received this product for free/discounted however, this in no way influenced my review. I only write honest reviews regardless of whether I purchased a product at full price, at a discount, or received it free.
I received this for a deep discount for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.
Most recent customer reviews
It was ok... but honestly... the quality is nothing like the below brand...Now Foods: Tea Tree Oil, 4 ozRead more