Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Majestic Rose Nouveau Bible Tabs Book Supplement – July 10, 2008
|New from||Used from|
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Learn more
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Publisher
Rose Nouveau Foil-Edged Bible Tabs.
- Pre-cut, self-adhesive, permanent tabs.
- Flexible materials won’t tear delicate pages or snag clothes.
- Book names printed on both sides.
- Special utility tabs included: Life Verse, Maps, Notes, Index, etc.
Majestic Bible Tabs
A fun fashion accessory for any Bible
Decorative Bible tabs make learning easy and enhance study time by enabling you to reference Scripture passages quickly and efficiently. Color coordinated to match most popular Bible colors for individual personalization, these tabs are perfect gifts for any age or occasion, including birthdays, graduations, baptisms, confirmations, and special life events.
- Fits most standard Bible sizes
- Easy instructions and placement guide included
Rose-colored foil edges give your Bible a personal touch
Use for Easy Reference
Find any book of the Bible in seconds.
A Stylish Gift
Bible tabs can also mark special passages and life verses in journaling Bibles and Bible devotionals. A perfect gift for a variety of uses, ages, and occasions.
Placement Guide Included
All Majestic Bible Tabs come with an easy-to-follow placement guide and instruction sheet that includes tips for easy application.
Available in a variety of styles and colors
Floral-Edged Bible Tabs
This set of Majestic Bible tabs includes stickers for Catholic books.
RealTree Pink Camo Tabs
A perfect gift for any gal who likes hiking, hunting, or spending time outdoors.
Gold Mini Bible Tabs
Mini tabs are ideal for smaller Bibles.
Rainbow Bible Tabs
The perfect gift to help your little one dig into Scripture.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took my brand new bible with these brand new tabs to church for the first time today and the foil has already rubbed off a little on some of the tabs. This kills me because I am a perfectionist and like to keep my things looking nice and new for as long as possible. I was very careful with my bible and it still happened on DAY ONE!
They look so nice when they are new though. If I had known, I think I would've found a way to laminate the edges.
These tabs are perfect for bigger Bibles and the one I put these in measures about 9 1/2 inches tall. This package of tabs contains 72 foil-edged tabs and the books of the Bible are printed on both sides. The tabs are pink with a floral design on them and the rose-color foil edges add a beautiful accent. Each tab measures about one inch wide by 1/4 inch high. There are a total of six sheets of tabs for the books in the Old and New Testaments, along with some extra tabs for Notes, Special, Concordance, Index, Old and New Testaments, Maps, and Life Verse. Please note, these tabs won't work well for Catholic Bibles since they don't contain blank tabs for the additional books in that Bible. If you have a Catholic Bible, I'd recommend purchasing Majestic Traditional Gold-Edged Bible Tabs. I have those as well for one of my Bibles and they are the same as these, just a gold color. There are detailed instructions and a guide included in this package to help you attach the tabs. These tabs are made in China.
I've now successfully attached three sets of these tabs, in different colors, and here are some tips I've discovered:
- I definitely wouldn't rush since these tabs are like stickers and, once they are fully stuck on the thin Bible pages, they may be difficult to fix. Before you attach both clear sticky pieces, you MAY be able to gently remove them and adjust as necessary. I've been able to do this with no problems.
- When you start a new sheet of tabs, fold along the foil edges BEFORE removing the tabs and attaching them. This will make it easier to fold them over when you attach them.
- I've found it's easiest to pull the tabs off the sheet by peeling the colored part off first instead of the clear parts. This will help prevent the tabs from ripping.
- Use the guide to help you attach the tabs and, if you ever forget which tab number you are on (e.g. 4,5,6...), just look back at your previous tab and count down to find which number you will use next.
- The tabs will always be attached to the pages on the right side, regardless of where the beginning of the book starts. Sometimes my tabs are attached to the title page and sometimes they are on the page with the first couple of chapters.
- If your Bible contains words that go to the edges of the pages, don't worry about these tabs covering them up. The only parts that are actually attached to the pages are the clear sticky tabs so you can still easily read your Bible.
- After you've attached a tab and it looks straight enough, carefully make sure there is only one page attached and fold over the tab to the other side of the page. Once the tabs are in place, I always press them firmly down.
- When I'm opening my Bible using these tabs, I don't pull on the tabs themselves. Instead, I find the book I want, slide my finger in, and open my Bible that way.
I've now applied three sets of these tabs and they have all worked well for me! I love the colors and design choices available since everyone has different personalities. I feel these are very affordable and easy to apply, once you get the hang of it. It generally takes me about an hour to apply all of my tabs and I am pleased with the results. These tabs make reading my Bible easier, more efficient, and fun! If you are looking for tabs for your Bible, these are a great option. They won't work for Catholic Bibles but there are some options for those too. I highly recommend these tabs!