- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Majesty's Biotin Wafers - Superior Horse / Equine Hoof and Coat Support Supplement - Copper, Zinc, Lysine, Methionine
- FOR HORSES — 99% Pure Biotin with Methionine, Lysine, Zinc, and Copper are combined to produce a superior, easy-to-use supplement wafer that supports the health of your horse’s hoofs and coat
- 1 BAG (TWO MONTH SUPPLY) — each bag contains 60 wafers, our wafers less than about half of other supplements in the market with the same nutrition. This listing, as per directions, will provide your horse with the care and nutrients they deserve for two months
- NO WASTE — horses often will ignore top dressed feed with powders or liquid, our unique wafers solve this problem by directly delivering the optimal amount of supplements
- UNIQUE — made of molasses, oats, and apple sauce which are combined to make sure everything in the wafer remains in the wafer, we achieve around 98% feedability
- MADE IN THE USA — our wafers are produced by ourselves in beautiful Central Oregon, east of the Cascade Mountains. We take pride in producing these wafers ourselves and put quality at the forefront of everything we do. As horse owners, we know your horse is very important to you and we will continue to provide you the nutrients to keep your horse healthy and happy
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Majesty’s Animal Nutrition was created by horse people, for horse people.
During the daily care of our own horses, we constantly ran into problems when using powder and liquid supplements/nutrients. We knew there had to be a solution to address many of these common issues: top-dressing our horses feed, our grandchildren not being able to feed the horses, separating the horses we wanted to supplement from the rest, and the prohibitive cost!
We set out to develop a new and easier supplement delivery system that’s less expensive. Through years of innovation, testing, and refining, we invented an easy-to-use wafer made of molasses, oat, and apple sauce, uniquely formulated to ensure that your horse receives the full amount of nutrients. The result is a superior supplement that achieves about 98% feed-ability!
Majesty’s Bio+ Wafers will help your horse get the nutrients it needs while saving you both time, and money. Try them today!
A Superior HOOF & COAT Support Supplement For Your Horse
- We've developed a unique wafer to give your horse vitamins and nutrients to support the health of your horse’s hoofs and coat in one easy-to-use, palatable Majesty’s Bio+ Wafer.
- With powders and liquids, many horses often drop top-coated feed on the ground, or simply do not eat it. This results in less than optimal nutrition for the horse, as well as wasted product that you've already paid for.
- This is why, unlike powders and liquids, Majesty’s Bio+ Wafers deliver the optimal amount of hoof and coat nutrients (we combine 99% Pure Biotin with Methionine, Lysine, Zinc and Copper) to the horse and at a lower cost!
Why Feed Horses Majesty’s Bio+ Wafers?
Because they are a unique, easy-to-use method of getting supplements into your horse! The advantages are:
- There is no waste! You can watch your horse eat the full supplement.
- Just hand your horse a wafer! You can herd-feed without separating horses getting supplements from those that don't.
- You can pasture without graining at night to get supplements into your horses!
- Finally, they cost about half of other supplements with the same levels of nutrition!
Is This An Effective Support Product?
Yes! We use wafers as a way to make sure your horse receives the right amount of supplement you desire. The wafer is secondary to the support. In other words, wafers are carriers that make it easy to supplement and ensure your horse gets the nutrition it needs.
A 1,200-pound horse requires about one wafer daily. If certain conditions are present, or at your veterinarian's suggestion, increase the daily dosage to two wafers per day.
Featured Active Ingredients
Biotin (Vitamin B₇)
|Majesty's Flex Wafer||Majesty's Flex XT Wafer||Majesty's Flex HA Wafer||Majesty's Bio+ Wafer||Majesty's Omega Wafer||Majesty's Kalm+ Wafer|
|Type of Horse:||Everyday Horse||Everyday Horse||Performance Horse||Everyday Horse||Everyday Horse||Everyday Horse|
|Purpose:||Joint Support Supplement||Joint Support With Increased Supplement Levels||Superior Joint Support Supplement For Performance||Hoof & Coat Support Supplement||Skin, Coat & Immune Support Supplement||Supports Balanced Behavior & Normal Nervous System Function|
|Active Ingredients (Per Individual Wafer):||Glucosamine KCL (2500mg), MSM (2500mg), Yucca Extract (1250mg), Chondroitin Sulfate (600mg), Ascorbic Acid (500mg)||Glucosamine KCL (7500mg), MSM (3000mg), Yucca Extract (1750mg), Chondroitin Sulfate (600mg), Ascorbic Acid (750mg)||Glucosamine KCL (2500mg), MSM (2500mg), Yucca Extract (2500mg), Chondroitin Sulfate (600mg), Ascorbic Acid (1000mg), HA (150mg)||Crude Protein (min 20%), Crude Fat (min 3%), Crude Fiber (max 17%), Moisture (max 17%), Ash (max 2%), Lysine (750mg), DL-Methionine (1500mg), Copper (4mg), Zinc (41mg), Biotin (30mg)||Crude Protein (min 10%), Crude Fat (min 12%), Crude Fiber (max 20%), Moisture (max 15%), Ash (max 4%), Linolenic Acid (1800mg), Linoleic Acid (800mg), Oleic Acid (800mg), Biotin (10mg)||Magnesium Sulfate (1000mg), Thiamine Mononitrate (1000mg), Inositol (750mg), Ashwagandha (200mg), Tryptophan (125mg)|
Product detailsSize:60 count
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 3.5 x 11 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : MBW60
- Date First Available : October 15, 2006
- Manufacturer : Majesty's
- ASIN : B0036ZW1X0
Best Sellers Rank:
#77,342 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #87 in Horse Digestive Aids
- Customer Reviews:
Rolled Oats, Sugar Cane, Molasses, Apples, Biotin.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's what broccoli's booty would smell like after a night of beer bongs and Chipotle.
Whatever... the horses seem to like them. The ultimate prank is hold the bag and say to your friend "omg these new treats I got smell SO amazing... you have to smell these, I could eat them myself!!" 😋 Then pop the bag open and let them dive in... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
By Yasmin A. on June 29, 2015