Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Train Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 25, 2017
I just started using this and seems to be working. Keep in mind to workout with it as well. I also noticed my cramps are less at the end of the month which is another plus. I am ordering the cream to help out the skin. When it has been longer I will have a follow-up​ review. Also I wish the dropper was labeled, you cannot tell what is 1mL. But, you can get a dropped with measurements real cheap at just about anywhere.
on December 8, 2017
It's wonderful, a great alternative if you don't like taking pills in my opinion. The herbs in these not only increase your estrogen needed to grow your lady parts, it also balances your hormones. I actually feel less wacky. It's a great product, I researched the ingredients; it's a must have for any woman trying to grow a bigger butt.
on December 4, 2017
Y'all dont understand how great this product is! I used it along with the butt cream, and it has made my butt so plump. Even my boyfriend was skeptical after he found out what I was using (lol I got caught!) Haha... But he even said it must be working, bc my butt is looking nice :). I tried it both, internal and external and found that I liked it better mixed with the cream and rub it on my butt. I definitely recommend!
on June 29, 2015
I have used the major curves enhancement drops in the past . My friend ended up giving me a her bottle a while back , but let me tell you this .... I'm very happy !!!! I got faster results with the drops combined with the topical cream . I saw results in less than a week . My lower body is super wide , round and curvy . Everything I eat goes to my hips, butt and thighs . I have a hard time swallowing pills , I prefer the drops instead . I add the drops to my tea and the taste is not bad at all . I went from 44 to a 46 in the hips . My goal is to be at 48. I'm a happy customer .
review image
22 comments| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 28, 2017
Product is tasty and seems to be working in short time .I have had it for a few weeks and seems to have inlarged at least a bit
on December 5, 2017
Great smell, great taste, easy to use and the customer service is perfect. I will be updating soon about how effective it is.
on December 7, 2017
Gross. It taste like what I’d imagine expired cough medicine from 1976 would taste like. But I’m still drinking it, I need results! I just drink water afterwards and maybe eat a piece of candy to wash away the taste.
on September 30, 2015
It. Works really well , see improvement within. A week of using it
on September 30, 2017
Great product but after using the product for about a week and a half, the dropper came undone with the cap and the product was spilled all over the ground, leading to the product being thrown away and cleaned out of the carpet, other than the product being wasted, It was a good product for the time I had it and I would definitely order again, just maybe not the drops lol.
on September 1, 2017
Quick shipping and safely packaged. Started with this product about a month ago. Continuing to see if I can get best results. A heads up;

TASTE: (for me) absolutely horrible. But after first week it's more tolerable. And I always wash it down with water or protein shake.