& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Franchise & Season - Build a championship franchise from the ground up over the course of several seasons, or take the reins of a perennial contender and aim for the World Series in year one.
- Play Online - Take your skills online and play against the best gamers in the 2K Sports community.
- Home Run Derby - Swing for the fences against the league's top sluggers
- Manager Showdown - Think you're a master baseball strategist Prove it by setting your lineup, naming your starting pitcher and making all the right moves to guide your team to victory.
- Situation Mode - Choose a custom situation and jump to that exact moment of the game.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Major League Baseball 2K11 - PlayStation 2
Return to the baseball diamond with your PlayStation 2 with MLB 2K11. Updated for the 2011 season players jump into classic PlayStation 2 baseball gameplay taking the reins of your favorite team in franchise mode as they attempt to build a team to last the ages, or fight their way through a single season in an attempt to make it to the world series. Additional play options and features include: an updated player roster for 2011, multiplayer support online and offline, a Homerun Derby mode, the ability to play as manager and to practice individual plays and situations.
Classic MLB 2K PS2 Baseball Action
Extend the life of your PlayStation 2 console with MLB 2K11. One of the few remaining game series still releasing new editions for PlayStation 2, in MLB 2K11 loyal PS2 owners can count on a variety of ways to play, including Franchise Mode which lets you play multiple seasons as your favorite team and challenges you to develop it into a dynasty, Home Run Derby where you must outslug the most feared power hitters in the game, Manager Showdown mode and Situation mode which lets you pick a starting point in a game and jump right in. In addition, beyond local local 2-player support, players can also take their game online for 2-player multiplayer action. (PS2 console with Ethernet port/adapter and broadband connection required)
Key Game Features
- Completely Updated Player Roster - Hit the field with the biggest names in the game.
- Multiple Ways to Play - Whether you feel like playing a single season, or building a dynasty over multiple years in Franchise mode, MLB 2K11 has got what you want.
- Multiplayer Support Offline and Locally - Go head-to-head against a friend or take your skills online and play against the best gamers in the 2K Sports community. (PS2 console with Ethernet port/adapter and broadband connection required for online play)
- Home Run Derby – Outslug baseball's most feared power hitters.
- Situation Mode – No time to play a full game? Choose a custom scenario as your starting point and jump right in.
- Manager Showdown - Think that you're a master baseball strategist? Prove it by setting your lineup, naming your starting pitcher and making all the right moves to guide your team to victory.
All the best players.
Online and offline multiplayer.
Build a team dynasty.
Or just have a quick game.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the most part, players who have darker skin in real life, are represented in this game as white. The worst case of this is Ron Washington, manager for the Texas Rangers. He is actually fairly well animated until he comes out of the dugout to make a pitching change. He has WHITE HANDS!!!?!??! How do you let this game go to market when it is as poorly created as this is?
Now as far as the play-by-play, let me make on thing clear. I don't enjoy Gary Thorne as a game announcer. I don't like the way he calls games and his voice gets on my last nerve. That being said, Gary Thorne is not my problem with this game. The recorded clips are programmed so poorly along with the gameplay that it makes the entire game nearly unplayable. If you manage to hit a groundball to the second baseman, you will more than likely hear an excited Thorne announce "High Fly ball! DEEP Left FIELD! WAY BACK! GONE! A home run." Except that you've grounded out to 2nd. This scenario is repeated EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY.
2K Sports should not only refund my money or the money that everyone who bought this abomination, but also pay for emotional distress and lost time damages.
Most recent customer reviews
Graphics: 2/5 (by PS2 standards)
Hitting: 1/5...Read more