+ $4.52 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Develop Minor League talent in the Farm play mode
- Multiple standard modes including Franchise and Season modes, in which goals are to build a lasting dynasty and get to the World Series
- Manager Showdown allows you to put the bat down and see what it's like to battle from the dugout
- Enjoy the pure pleasure of the long ball as you take control of baseball's best sluggers and go deep in a home run hitting competition
- Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
MLB 2K12 is simulation baseball video game, and the longest-running Major League Baseball game available. MLB 2K12 continues the evolution of the MLB 2K game franchise on the PlayStation Portable (PSP) with a variety of features designed to please both veterans and rookie players alike. Features include: in-game Minor League play, the ability to play as a manager, Franchise and Season modes, the Home Run Derby, and an all-new soundtrack.
The Only Game You'll Need This Season
The longest running Major League Baseball franchise returns to the virtual diamond with MLB 2K12 from 2K Sports. Featuring in-game Minor League play, the ability to play as a manager, Franchise and Season modes, the Home Run Derby, and an all-new soundtrack, MLB 2K12 is the only game you'll need this season.
Key Game Features
- The Farm - Head down to the Minor Leagues and play with the stars of tomorrow.
- Manager Showdown - Put the bat down and see what it's like to battle from the dugout. Pick your lineup, name a starting pitcher and manage your team to glory.
- Franchise and Season - Your goal is a World Series championship. How you get there is entirely up to you.
- Home Run Derby - Enjoy the pure pleasure of the long ball as you take control of baseball's best sluggers and go deep in a home run hitting competition.
- Soundtrack - Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more.
Develop talent in The Farm Mode.
Franchise, Season & Home Run modes.
Utilize strategy in Manager Showdown.
Top Customer Reviews
And then there's the one new sports release for us PSP owners, MLB2K12. We pre-ordered it, a fairly reasonable $20 considering the price of everything else. Hopefully this will fill the void of losing MLB:The Show. We fired it up, we were willing to overlook the Playstation One like graphics. We started a game. Little can be done with the presentation, hitting is challenging but we like a challenge. Then we started pitching...ooh they got a hit, and I can't field very well...let's put it on auto-fielding. Oh wait, there is no auto-fielding. That's tough, something so simple yet so absent. Okay, I guess I can deal with it. Practice will make perfect. Oh look another hit. Wow, these guys are tough. 2 men on. The pitch...Wild. DANG! I put that ball right down the middle. Runners advance. Here's the next pitch....strike. Okay I'm ahead. Next pitch...WILD! They score. WOW, a wild pitch again? Chris Carpenter sure is having trouble. Not gonna get mad diddily-diddily...The 2-1. strike. Fly out. Runner comes in. Next batter up. Here's the pitch...WILD!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
although the game is not the last version, it's reasonable to get and play it. Unfortunately, there is not much different than 2K11.Published on April 1, 2013 by Jacob Huang
so when i order i feel ok that its not a fake order
hard to put it on
yes to my frends