- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Majorica 16mm Baroque Pearl Sterling Silver Tassel Pendant Necklace
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Items that are handmade may vary in size, shape and color
- Hand-crafted, organic man-made pearls. Adjustable 36"
- Made in Spain
Shop chokers, statement necklaces, and more in our Fashion Necklaces selection. Choose from gold, sterling silver, diamond and more. Shop Fashion Necklaces.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A baroque pearl with a sterling silver tassel on a sterling silver chain. 16mm baroque white organic man-made pearl Length, about 36inch Sterling silver Lobster clasp closure Imported
C O M P A N Y O V E R V I E W
Majorica, with over a century’s history, is recognized as an International leading jewelry brand and known for the birth of the revolutionary “organic man-made pearl”.
The history of Majorica started in 1890 with an innovative German entrepreneur, Eduardo Hugo Heusch, whose fascinations by pearls inspired him to manufacture man-made pearls. Heusch found the craftsmanship and tradition he was looking for in Manacor, Spain. (Manacor was the home of fine lace makers, which would become valuable for stringing pearls.) Since then, production of Majorica has been established on the island of Mallorca, one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean. This was the start of a tradition and profession, a passion for trends and fashion jewelry, from which the Majorica we know today was to emerge.
The company name is pronounced “Mah-jor-ri-ka” and comes from the old Roman spelling for the island now known as Majorca or, in Spanish, Mallorca. (Our name was trademarked in Spain in 1950.)
Today, Majorica distributes its products to more than 100 countries around the world and can be found in all the major upscale department stores as well as better jewelry and specialty stores.
Majorica is a brand of prestige, heritage and Spanish origins that constantly incorporate designs that reflect new fashion trends created for the modern woman of today.
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B005MZYM3Y
- Item model number: OMC0965SW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Majorica|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Gem Type||not applicable|
|Surface markings and blemishes||clean|
|Size per pearl||over-15 mm|
|Stringing Method||Not strung|
|Pearl type||Simulated pearl|
Not Applicable Information
|Stone Creation Method||Simulated|
|Stone Treatment Method||Coated|
|Package||Oversized Medium box|