Bubble Witch Saga 3 nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Libros en Español STEM Amazon Music Unlimited outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K

Majority of haters for TF2 are bloggers and Critcs.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2010, 8:56:46 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 1, 2010, 4:27:13 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 23, 2010, 5:07:05 PM PST
Marco S. says:
Avatar is the number 1 grossing movie in the world. It made 2.8 billion. It was garbage. Sales don't mean quality.

Posted on Nov 30, 2010, 7:42:22 AM PST
Good grief, here we go again. More of the tired "if it is so bad then how did it make so much money" garbage we hear from gangsta rappers and reality show producers. If you like Transformers 2, fine. Go ahead and tell the world if it means that much to you. Just remember that there are a lot of other people who don't like it and who are equally entitled to their opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2010, 1:27:22 PM PST
Ra Johnston says:
I would recommend you to watch Battlefield Earth (2000), Freddy Got Fingered (2001), Swept Away (2002), Feardotcom (2002), Dirty Love (2005), and I Know Who Killed Me (2007), then tell me your rating out of 5 stars what you thought about each one.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2010, 12:31:48 AM PST
Why would I want to watch THOSE movies?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2011, 2:46:13 PM PST
Ra Johnston says:
Because I want you to compare them to Transformers 2.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2011, 3:09:01 AM PST
Granted, those are all terrible movies. However, you are trying to use the classic "putting a pile of crap against a bigger pile of crap so the smaller pile of crap won't look so bad" argument. Putting those movies against Transformers 2 does not change my opinion. An awful movie is an awful movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2011, 5:38:57 PM PDT
Tomi Adewole says:
lol. I guess "quality" means "what Marco S. says is so." Have a little confidence; if you didn't like it, recognize the subjective nature of that. You sound like my 5-year-old nephew: "I hate Cap'n'Cruch 'cause Cap'n'Crunch sucks!!!! Waaaaaa!!"

Posted on Sep 14, 2011, 5:06:10 AM PDT
Reuben Roa says:
Sorry but aside from the silly twin robots this movie was not inferior in ANY way to the first one. Criticism on this one, for the most part, was exaggerated and un-justified
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 14, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.