Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on April 5, 2011
I started taking these and my skin started breaking out. I'm not sure if this was the cause, so I have stopped for a little while. I do plan on taking them for no other reason than they were expensive and I dont want to waste my money. What I did notice is that when using the bleaching cream to try to remove the brown spots caused from the breakouts, I didnt get the normal light spot in those areas. The brown spots are going away but the surrounding skin is staying relatively even toned; that's new and I like that. If I take them and I dont break out again, I will probably buy them again but reduce the daily dosage to make my money stretch out a little bit.
on July 10, 2010
This product shipped so fast...in literally 3-4 days. It has only been a month, so I'm not sure if it is making a difference,but I'm still going to stick with it for another two months or so.

I think a major issue with taking any new supplement is to make sure your health is in its optimum state. Any bad habits like poor diet or drinking excessively will probably cancel out the benefits of this product. I am guilty of both!

Maybe I will see more improvement in the Fall/Winter months. These hot Chicago days are a beast, so perhaps the sun is interfering with my progress. Still hoping for the best!
on July 6, 2017
Great product!
on November 15, 2011
you skin gets lighter not like magic, but it works. on top of it all you get that healthy pretty glow. It also helps with my period. I dont get any cramps at all any more. and another plus, it helps clear my bad acne breakout. IF YOU ARE PATIENT YOU WILL SEE RESULT IN LIKE A MONTH or less for others...
on February 24, 2017
The box the pills come in are always open and crushed up the pills are not damaged only the box.
review image
on May 6, 2016
It's not good product I have a lot of pimples on my face after one week. I would like to be refund with my money. Don't buy this product. Very bad
on October 16, 2012
I have been using this product for the past 3 months and I have already seen a difference .My skin is getting better and so is my complexion..
on July 18, 2014
I already ordered another one! I just wish it was cheaper..
on September 5, 2014
I used 3 boxes of this pill and didn't see any improvement in my skin shade wise. Maybe it is because I didn't use it consistently. But it help boost collagen in my skin because all the itching I felt stopped
on September 26, 2014
Noticeable difference in complexion... clears acne considerably