- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Maker Media, Inc; 1 edition (March 4, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1457187795
- ISBN-13: 978-1457187797
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#399,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #43 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Sensors
- #56 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electric Machinery & Motors
- #144 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > C & C++ > C
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Make: Action: Movement, Light, and Sound with Arduino and Raspberry Pi 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Simon Monk has a degree in Cybernetics and Computer Science and a PhD in Software Engineering. Simon spent several years as an academic before he returned to industry, co-founding the mobile software company Momote Ltd. He has been an active electronics hobbyist since his early teens. Simon is now a full time author and his books include 'Getting Started with IOIO', '30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius', '15 Dangerously Mad Projects for the Evil Genius' and 'Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius'.