- Age Range: 3 - 7 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 2
- Lexile Measure: 590L (What's this?)
- Series: Dragonfly Books
- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: Dragonfly Books; unknown edition (September 9, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0679880836
- ISBN-13: 978-0679880837
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 91 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,738 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World (Dragonfly Books) Paperback – September 9, 1996
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From Publishers Weekly
Singling out the "offbeat nostalgia" of the "energetic" watercolors in this tale of a round-the-world grocery trip, PW called Priceman "a master of whimsy." Ages 4-8.
Copyright 1996 Reed Business Information, Inc.
"Libraries should consider purchasing multiple copies since every preschool and primary-grade teacher in town will want a copy to read."--(starred) Booklist.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My three year old grandson loves this book and he also loves to make apple pie -- next we'll have to see the world together--maybe starting next year!