5 Stars: "The back and forth between the Mack and Conner is amazing. The hate/love going on jumps off the page. The chemistry between the two is sizzling." - Crystal Yawn, Mommy Reads Too Much
4 Stars: "Oh did Ms. Brooks bring it with this newest addition of the series. I fell in love with this story and with Connor and Mack; the chemistry and back-and-forth between the two was off-the-charts." - Katrina Berry, Goodreads
4 Stars: "Connor and Mack? Bring it on, and wow did she ever! Book 2 in the [Men of] Gold Mountain series is crazy good." - Ayekah, Goodreads
4 Stars: "This was an enjoyable story that drew me in from the very start and kept me entertained throughout." - Mags Naylor, Goodreads
5 Stars: "This is the first of the Men of Gold Mountain series I've read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The banter between Connor and Mack was hilarious to read albeit frustrating to them...This was a very enjoyable read and once I started, I couldn't put it down!" - Jeanne Fusilier-Meaux, Goodreads
5 Stars: "MAKE ME BEG was a fun, scorching hot, funny, satisfying read. The sparring between Mack and Connor was highly amusing. Their chemistry was sizzling hot. Their vulnerabilities and fears made them feel real. Ms Brooks has written a very entertaining read and I can't wait for the next book in the Men of Gold Mountain series." - Urvashi Harwani, NetGalley
4 Stars: "You will be happy you picked this up!" - Kym Aasen, Goodreads
5 Stars: "This is a story of two people who have known each for three years, they're not sure if they really like each other, but they end up falling in love. It's been done many times but NOT LIKE THIS! Rebecca writes books that draw you in and keep you there till the last word is read." - Barrie MacLauchlin, Goodreads
5 Stars: "After reading this, I can safely say that MAKE ME BEG is one of my all time favorite Brazen reads and Rebecca Brooks is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite Brazen authors." - Deanna, Okie Dreams Book Reviews
From the Author
If you love smart, sexy contemporary romance with a happily ever after, check out more of Rebecca's works:
The Men of Gold Mountain series
Meet rugged outdoorsmen and the women they love.
- Make Me Stay (Sam and Austin's story): Now available!
- Make Me Beg (Mack and Connor's story): Now available!
- Make Me Want (Abbi and Tyler's story): Coming Fall 2017!
- Make Me Yours (Claire and Ryan's story): Coming 2018!
Pack your bags and get ready for adventure! These couples find love when and where they least expect it.
- Blackberries in the Morning (available now): Naughty and sweet, this novelette is *free* to newsletter subscribers and comes with a recipe for blackberry pie at the end.
- How to Fall (available now): Travel to Brazil for a week with no expectations...and no regrets.
- Above All (rereleasing soon): The backwoods of the Adirondacks heat up when an artist finds a younger man to keep her warm.