- File Size: 288 KB
- Print Length: 108 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Complete Flake Guides (June 27, 2015)
- Publication Date: June 27, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B010J38DZQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,585,668 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2798 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- #2846 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- #3420 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
Make Customers Love You: A 28-Day Challenge for Your Tiny Business Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It speaks directly to the growing number of Tiny Biz owners, solopreneurs, often home-based biz folks who find it stressful navigating the barrier that divides the desire to attract and serve ideal clients and customers from the need to ask for the sale. After all, just as any other business owner, we need to make money to keep the business afloat, pay our bills, feed our families. I've yet been able to pay my electric bill with good intentions.
_Make Your Customers Love You_ is not a typical "how to make sales" book. It's a guidebook aimed at helping you off that tough fence and onto building a gate through which both you and your ideal customers can easily meet and converse on friendly terms.
Day 1 of the journey couldn't be more inviting. Following Ellis' action plan "We are going to make customers love us -- by loving them." [It's adapted from a system she credits learning from Naomi Dunford, author of IttyBiz.] Each day following brings a variety of insight and challenge tasks from 27 additional contributors. The experiences they share are real...giving us glimpses into their situations, fears, triumphs. Easy to relate to. Enjoyable to read. The challenge is real too. There are no big promises that it will be easy and successful for you. But the potential is there. It's up to you to commit or not. To take responsibility or not. To stay stuck on that sharp, rusty, iron finial ... or not.
A favorite quote from the book is this from David Crandall (Day 2): "They won't buy your s*** until they know you give a s***." Yes, it's a bit crass in its wording, but the truth seems undeniable.
My only gribble with the book is that I don't think "edited by LaVonne Ellis" does do justice to Ellis and the many contributors, therefore it doesn't leverage them enough for promotion and marketing.
28 days to love up your business. Thought provoking ideas that happen everyday and we tend to forget the simple things we can do to share the love. Thank you LaVonne, I LOVE the book.
This volume of 28 essays, many written by other participants of the challenge, bring easy exercises, each of which builds upon the ones before it, to help you create a raving customer fan base. Any of these essays provide tips to help you engage with your customers. You can’t make them love you, but you can certainly make it easier.
I recommend this book to anyone looking to build a new business or breathe life into one that’s gone stagnant. These essays are an excellent resource and one that I’m sure you will return to again and again.
Fine writing, and do-able steps. Highly recommended, especially for business-challenged creatives.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational