- File Size: 3385 KB
- Print Length: 21 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Partridge & Pear Press (August 1, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 1, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YPRT9KQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #117,789 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
You Make Me Feel So Young (Cupid's Bow Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
But they managed to fall in love. The book ends suddenly in one day again. I received the book free in exchange for an honest review.
James and Deborah have found each other almost 50 years later. They have lived lives with other spouses, have grandchildren, and are now living in a retirement community.
Seeing each other for the first time after five decades, it seems as if no time has gone by at all. Their love and connection is just as strong as the first night they met.
A sweet continuation to "Meet Me In Abilene," "You Make Me Smile" is a moving and heartwarming short story of the first date James and Deborah have upon re-meeting. It is a sweet story that adds further depth to the characters and leaves the reader wanting to know more, learn more, hear their stories, and to have a novel that will tell the continuation of their present story.
A wonderful short piece that is written from the heart for the readers heart.
It is over 50 years later and they have both lived full lived and have loved again, but the love they felt all those years ago is still there.
When James moves next door to Deborah in the same retirement community, they share with each other the lives they had apart from one another. At the same time, they rekindle what they once had.
Another sweet Cupid's Bow short story. I look forwarder to the next one!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military