- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. Apply now.
Have one to sell?
Make: LEISURE BAY- SANTO/ BIMINI; Model: 567/19100; Year: Unknown; Replacement spa and hot tub covers by BeyondNice
|Price:||$329.88 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by BeyondNice Hot Tub Covers & Spa Covers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Feel confident - shipping is free. Don't worry about paying full retail. Buy directly from the manufacturer here, pay wholesale and save your time and money.
- Feel secure - we have made ASTM compliant replacement covers for 30 years and deliver via freight directly to your residence.
- Feel safe - our hot tub covers are backed with a 5 year warranty, including water logging and no need to return your cover.
- Spa covers can have sloping tops for rain run off or be flat for protected areas such as under a deck. This cover is 4 inches thick, tapering to 2. Thicker options are available and insulate better.
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
|Item Dimensions||4 x 96 x 96 inches|
|Shipping Weight||55 pounds|
This is a BeyondNice brand replacement hot tub cover (made in USA) and features: • A brand new, factory direct and manufactured just for you, spa cover • Made any size up to 96 inches wide by 96 inches long, or 96 inches in diameter • Standard foam cores that taper from 4 inches thick at the middle to 2 inches thick at the edges • Standard 1.0 pound density, top quality virgin EPS foam cores (1.5 and 2.0 available) • A 5 year standard warranty including coverage for waterlogging • Manufactured in compliance with ASTM F1346 – 91(2012) Standards • Non-corrosive Galvalum metal C-channels, 30 percent stronger than aluminum • Polyethelene vapor barriers to keep moisture out • 26 oz. Marine Grade (best for UV), mildew resistant vinyl • 2 Nylon lifting handles, one on each side of the fold/hinge • Marine Grade Polyester thread • Steam stopper heat seals at each end of the hinge (full steam stopper available) • 4 locking tie down straps • Up to 6 inch wide skirt for weather and UV protection • Typical time to manufacture is 10 – 15 business days • Manufacturer of spa covers for 30 years
ORDERING Purchase this Amazon item, then provide your cover specifications such as shape, dimensions, color & skirt length. • Every component can be specified to create the exact cover for your needs and budget. • Your cover will be manufactured in about 3 weeks and shipped. Production cannot begin without your specifications, so do not delay in completing this process.
Warning! Avoid drowning risk. Non-secured covers are a hazard. Failure to follow all instructions may result in injury or drowning. Remove cover(s) completely before entry of bathers. Entrapment possible. Manual safety cover manufactured in accordance with ASTM F 1346-91 73RF.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: Outdoor Hot Tubs