- File Size: 1349 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Publisher: Moonlighter Media (November 1, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 1, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CXT70VS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#217,692 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #55 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Decision Making & Problem Solving
- #163 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- #262 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
Make Money Online Volume 2 - 67 More Real Companies That Pay You To Work In Your Pajamas Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is loaded with handy websites for trying potential business ideas, serving as an on-line instructor, utilizing skills of data entry, transcription, proofreader/editor and even cold calling through telemarketing. If you desire also to be a mystery shopper there is information on skills and tools you will need. Amazingly, and what most people are unaware of is that you can get paid to sign up for free trials, mailing lists, to answer questions, and to take surveys.
Author Brentford has carefully laid this book out in an easy to read style, grouped by category with web sites already given and just a click away. An appointment with this book can change your life, lifestyle, and work commute. She has opened my eyes to many avenues in which I will explore further. Just as talents differ,so too does the various options avail for all types of individuals. Learn from this expert in the field with an extremely affordable resource 1 click away.
I give this author a 5 star rating for her expertise and giving spirit in desiring others to also be successful with a new transition.
In any event, yes, some of the items mentioned I was familiar with from my own previous research which I had felt was pretty thorough but the author has proven to me that I had only scratched the surface and laid out many, many new online areas to work and where to find them. The where to find them and how to validate them is vital and that is also found.
I love this book and will referencing it often and e-dogearing those pages!
Plus, I'll be meeting up with the author on fb and blog and continuing to gather her valuable nuggets of information. A winner!
The part on 'phone sex operators' was a surprise, and I thought, unneeded, why? Because if such advice is a helpful newsflash why not include starting one's own porn business from home by taking nude photos of yourself and charging per view?
But then again that's just me.
Other than that the book is helpful and full of linked resources that run the list. On the professional advice service I was surprised not to see reference to the JustAnswer website, as I have actually used them for help in repairing cars.
Thank you Connie Brentford, your 2 Make Money Online books are the best books I've read this year and that's saying something!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
but will the reader follow through?Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Decision Making & Problem Solving