- File Size: 14703 KB
- Print Length: 268 pages
- Publisher: BookBaby; 1 edition (April 24, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 24, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JXOM7Y6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,717,069 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$24.99|
Save $10.25 (41%)
How to Make Money in Open Face Chinese Poker: The Journey to Fantasy Land Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The rest of the content wasn't that great either. There's a little to be learned, but not much that I haven't learned just by playing.
I wouldn't recommend this book, it seems like it's just a promo for the author's website, a promo that you have to pay $25 for.
Few highlights that stood out among others:
1. How to play defensively when your hand is not so good. This had always been my issue since I used to bleed money when luck is not on my side. I now save every point, which makes a big difference in a larger scale.
2. Starting hand variations. This opens up so many avenues to the game that can each lead to its own methods of success.
3. Mathematical breakdown of when and in what circumstances you should aim for Fantasy Land. This risk to reward analysis has really stabilized my game.
There is a study guide that tests your knowledge of what you learned in each chapter and the content is pleasantly separated in an easy to understand, educational manner. Superb illustrations that clearly breaks down each example, more than any book I've ever read.
If you're serious about Open Face, then you'll be shocked as to how valuable this book is to make money.
How to Make Money in Open Face Chinese Poker helped me gain my confidence back. It is well written and very comprehensive. For those of you who know the game already, I suggest you skip to the strategies section. Pokrneo gives some very useful tips that greatly improved my game.