- File Size: 2283 KB
- Print Length: 72 pages
- Publisher: James Orlowski; 1 edition (January 25, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 25, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0071QRNYC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,201,474 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Make Money Shooting Stock Footage Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But there are a lot o little gems in here on improving your sell-through and just making your productions better. The key to making any real money in stock footage is quality and putting a lot of thought into your shoots. The author makes this clear and then gives you his secrets to meeting those goals.
I wish other "how to make money" books followed this author's example.
The one thing I lack is behind the scenes part, how some of the footage was made, how to use lighting, rigs and other equipment.
Thank for you distribute your experience in this ebbok.
It make me to know overall about this business.
Anyway, i want to know more in deep details of how to shoot good footage.
I mean good for selling. Please create new ebook to share more if it possible.
I wait to follow your guide.
Overall, a good book and like most good things we wish it were longer.
Most recent customer reviews
it can lead you in this world that appear to be easy.
Problem is avoid the mistakes in the workflow and optimize it because stock footage i matter of quality...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Cinematography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Film & Video Art
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Cinematography