Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on August 7, 2016
Definately not what I was expecting. This book is more of a marketing scam than a technical book. Quick buy this book for troubleshhoting and maintenance tips. NOT, how about buy this book and we will tell you to save your time and have your prints done elsewere!

Gave it two stars because it has color photos..... actually I am still not sure why I am giving it two stars. If thete was a zero I would give it a one star.
on July 29, 2014
Good introduction to 3D printing, you could find most of this information on the web and I knew that before I purchased. However I wanted everything in one easy place to research. If you're new to 3d printing this is a good place to start.
on February 4, 2014
Excellent source for information on 3D printing. Gives good sense of where to
go for enhancement of information. The
3D printer reviews help with determine
which machine is best for you.
on February 25, 2016
This is a good starter book. I like all of Make's publications, but this one got me up and running with 3D printing.
on October 28, 2014
Best book i have ever read for 3D printing. It has become my go to bible for it all. A MUST for anyone printing
on October 2, 2016
Make: 3D Printing: The Essential Guide to 3D...
on March 5, 2015
Exciting introduction to the world of 3d printing. Tons of great references and information. Must buy for anyone looking to get into 3d printing and unleash their creativity.
on December 24, 2016