- Series: Make: Technology on Your Time (Book 5)
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Maker Media, Inc (February 19, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0596523688
- ISBN-13: 978-0596523688
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,645,777 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 05
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My example: From an article that explains how to spend $6 building your own "steadycam" that would likely cost you hundreds, if not thousands, when purchased off the shelf. I adapted the design to handle one, two, or four cameras for stereoscopic projects as well as hold my Tablet PC which acts as a voice activated remote control.