|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $6.98 (41%)
Make Writing: 5 Teaching Strategies That Turn Writer's Workshop Into a Maker Space (Hack Learning Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 106 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Make Writing: 5 Teaching Strategies That Turn Writer's Workshop Into a Maker Space (Hack Learning Series Book 2)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I would also liked to have heard more strategies for supporting ESOL students and struggling learners who come to our writing classrooms with low vocabulary and background knowledge. I've personally used many of the strategies she described in the book way before I ever read this today, and while I find it has generated more interest, it hasn't consistently translated to engagement or improvement in writing products.
While there were some talking points and ideals I enjoyed/agree with, I felt this book was big on lofty ideals and short on realism for the average public school classroom.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Experimental Methods
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Contemporary Methods > Experimental
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills