Make Your Own Bouncy Ball Kit - 12 Individual Kits - Science Party Favors - Cool Birthday Parties Activities for Kids - Create 12 Balls - Fun DIY Arts and Crafts for Kids Bulk - STEM Craft Projects
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Create your own bouncy balls: Combine colors, pour the powders into the mold, soak them in water, and walla! A real bouncy ball is born! Mix the bright colors and create incredible patterns.
- Innovative formula: Our innovative bouncy formula and clear instructions will ensure only the bounciest balls every time!
- Kit includes: 12 individual bouncy-ball-making kits; each comes with 2 bouncy powder bags (in various colors), 1 mold, and instruction paper. In total, you can make 12 bouncy balls in 4 distinct shapes, with 6 color choices.
- A fun and educational gift for all ages: It's not often that a science project can be fun and engaging, but this kit achieves both! Great set for individual play or as group party favors. It fascinates children as soon as they pull it out of the box and is a perfect STEM project. It fosters a love for science and paleontology in a fun and exciting way.
- STEM.org authenticated educational product: This product has been evaluated by STEM.org and has been authenticated to meet the highest standards of STEM learning. 100% satisfaction guaranteed: Love it, or your money back! We're sure that the child will have a blast, but if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, no questions asked.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
We did use our one working mould to make a couple of balls though, and it was easy and fun. So again, fun idea! But less fun if you don’t have the right pieces to actually do it.
Not worth the plastic in my opinion.