|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.99 - $25.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Materials: Blue: 95% Cotton, 5% Polyester; Other Colors: 90%-95% Polyester, 5-10% Spandex
- Plain elastic waist palazzo pants, mid waist, ruffle hem wide leg trousers
- Frill hem flared pants, casual and elegant, Suitable for Spring, Summer or Fall
- Stylish with a cropped top, slim fit, perfect for work wear or daily wear
- Please refer to the size measurement below before ordering
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MakeMeChic Women's Solid Flare Pants Stretchy Bell Bottom Trousers
- Bell bottom flare pants
- Casual and elegant wide leg trousers
- Plain mid waist palazzo pants
- Stretchy comfortable materials
- Stylish with a croppet top, a blouse or a shirt
- Perfect for work or daily wear
- Suitable for Spring, Summer or Fall
Make Me Chic is an online women's clothing shop that offers a large collection of fashion clothing.
If you love to be kept on the latest fashion trend, then Make Me Chic is your best partner to keep your wardrobe updated. Our goal is to let womens enjoy and own beauty and have a nice shopping experience at our store. Let Make Me Chic dress you up with the latest styles!
- Big bell bottom pants
- Mid waist
- Solid color
- Slim fit
- Elegant and formal fitting
- Stylish with heels
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0749C4JJT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 26, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 5”7 tall, weigh about 180 lbs, wear a size 10-11, 31” denim and the size L was snug, to say the least. Although the fabric IS stretchy, to be frank I worked a little to pull them up. I’ll post a clear photo when I can, but getting the size L past my behind was a struggle ; now, once it was comfortably on my waist and I could adjust it, it was lovely! Just a heads up for my larger gals that the sizing isn’t very forgiving. If the size L maxxed out for me at a size 31” waist, if you’re around that size consider sizing up or searching for a seller with a wider sizing variety.