- Save 10% each on Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code 9IVMHDKY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock when you purchase 15 or more. Enter code VYXNIYKM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Makeblock mBot Add-on Pack-Six-legged Robot when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code YYTBCB4B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Makeblock mBot Add-on Pack Interactive Light & Sound when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code 2PHG53RP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Makeblock Me LED Matrix 8×16 for mBot robot kit when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code BZUTUDK6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Makeblock mBot Robot Kit, DIY Mechanical Building Block, STEM Education, Entry-Level Programming Improves Kids' Logical Thinking Creativity, Compatible Lego(Blue, Bluetooth Version, Family)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
- Don’t judge it by size, he is a real robot that has many modes to play with, like obstacle avoidance, line-follow and etc. It is easy to build within 15 mins and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Makeblock App (Apple/Android). Suitable for age 8+.
- It’s up to you to decide if you wants to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, You can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (PC/MAC) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platform with more than 450,000+ users that helps you to bring your creativity into reality.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your First DIY Project
mBot can be easily assembled within 15mins. However, you can also dispute the guide and DIY whatever you like with the parts. There are hundreds of add-on parts and packages that you could use to DIY more forms of mBot. Just unleash your imagination, you will be a real maker!
Shape Your Logical Thinking
The mBlock Blockly App’s is a great place to start learning entry-level coding skill. By combining code knowledge with games, it attracts new coders to overcome the challenges and enjoy the experience. From easy to hard, the App created a perfect learning path that educates kids all functions of mBot. Kids can also create their own command by simply dragging and dropping in the App and seeing mBot response in real action.
Go Deeper into Creative
mBot robot is perfectly compatible with LEGO pieces. You can create something new by combining it with Lego or other kits. It makes other toys more playable and improves kid's creativity. Let's create something new with mBot.
|mBot(Bluetooth Version)||Starter(Bluetooth Version)||mBot Ranger||Ultimate|
|Building Time||About 15 minutes||About 30 minutes||About 45 minutes||About 90 minutes|
|Bluetooth Controller(* need to buy yourself)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|mBlock Software||Mac OS: 10.10.0 and higher; Windows: XP/7/8/8.1/10; Chrome OS; Linux||Mac OS: 10.10.0 and higher; Windows: XP/7/8/8.1/10; Chrome OS; Linux||Mac OS: 10.10.0 and higher; Windows: XP/7/8/8.1/10; Chrome OS; Linux||Mac OS: 10.10.0 and higher; Windows: XP/7/8/8.1/10; Chrome OS; Linux|
|mBlock APP||iOS 9.0 and higher; Android 4.4 and higher||iOS 9.0 and higher; Android 4.4 and higher||iOS 9.0 and higher; Android 4.4 and higher||iOS 9.0 and higher; Android 4.4 and higher|
|Block-based Programming (Based on Scratch)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with LEGO||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery Requirements||4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium||6 pcs AA batteries||6 pcs AA batteries||6 pcs AA batteries|
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thought this would be a great toy for my nephew. First, depending on the age, you will absolutely need adult supervision. For me, it took about 15min to assemble at a slow pace. The directions are good, but sometimes I found myself skipping back to double check the parts list or going forward to reference the wiring guide. For example, routing the wires through a certain area so you don’t have to go back and unscrew any access panels.
Tips: Ideally you want to use a lithium battery. I’m using 4 double AA’s but that defeats the purpose of recharging etc… Also make sure you buy a CR2025 battery for the remote. You don’t have to use the remote…you can use the button right on the bot, or an App via Bluetooth but the remote might be more user friendly for kids.
The movement is cool as you will see in my video. You can program buttons but it comes with basic functions and obstacle avoidance.
The Bottom Line:
This is a fun educational toy for kids of all ages. Different ages and learning abilities dictate help needed with this unit. I think most parents will appreciate the simplistic nature of this toy, and the ability to upgrade, reprogram etc… Not just for science nerds!