- Save 10% each on Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code 9IVMHDKY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock when you purchase 15 or more. Enter code VYXNIYKM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Makeblock mBot Add-on Pack-Six-legged Robot when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code YYTBCB4B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Makeblock mBot Add-on Pack Interactive Light & Sound when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code 2PHG53RP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $20.00 on Makeblock mBot Ranger Robot Kit when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code XNT7KAY9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Makeblock Me LED Matrix 8×16 for mBot robot kit when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code BZUTUDK6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $20.00 on Makeblock mbot 1.1 2.4G Version Blue when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code KKVP97CE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $20.00 on Makeblock Starter Robot Kit Bluetooth Version when you purchase 1 or more Makeblock mBot 1.1 Bluetooth Version Blue offered by Makeblock. Enter code PBFV9J9M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $5.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Makeblock mBot 1.1 Kit - STEM Education - Arduino - Scratch 2.0 - Programmable Robot Kit for Kids to Learn Coding, Robotics and Electronics - Blue(Bluetooth Version - Family Prefer)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- mBot helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Easy to Assemble, No Soldering: mBot can be assembled in 10-15 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, great for the age of 8-12.
- Drag-and-Drop Graphical Programming: Makeblock App & mBlock Blocky App (IOS/Android) & mBlock Software (Windows/OS/Linux/Chrome) developed based on scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming and have fun.
- All about Fun and Creativity: mBot comes with various basic pre-assembled options: obstacle-avoidance, line-following, etc to implement multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries/1 pc 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
mBot (Blue - Bluetooth Version)
mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4Gand 2 colors: Blue/Pink, this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM.
Entry-level educational robot kit | Easy to build with included assembly guide | 3 pre-set control modes make mBot smart | Block-based programming | More fun with expansion packs | Gamified learning
3 pre-set control modes make mBot smart
mBot has 3 pre-set control modes: Obstacle avoidance mode, Line-follow mode, and Manual control mode. When used, these modes let children turn more complex ideas into reality with mBot.
mBot comes equipped with 4 connection interfaces and 7 electronic modules and, together with add-on packs and their own code, let children turn their robot into a dancing cat, a smart lamp, and other creative projects. mBot is also compatible with LEGO blocks for even extensibility.
Makeblock’s block-based programming software enables beginners to simply drag and drop command blocks to program their mBot without need for coding experience. Children can not only use the preset controls for their robot, but write code for their robot and see it instantly respond to their instructions.
Continuously updated learning and teaching resources
Makeblock continuously produces new programming-related textbooks and online tutorials, so that regardless if you are a novice or an expert, a student or an educator, you can find the educational resources that you need from us.
Device - Supported
1) iOS 9 or above
2) Bluetooth 4.0 or above, exclude iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4 or below
1) Android 4.3 or above
2) Bluetooth 2.0 or above
PC device: MC OS | Windows 7 or above | Windows XP | Chrome OS | Linux
Note: Not Ready for Kindle Fire.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We bought 30 bluetooth mbots to use with 9th graders and have yet to be able to get even half of them to work consistently. There's an app for Google Chrome we installed on our classroom set of chromebooks that looks great and works for about half of the mbots. When it works, it works fine. Students can drive the mbots around, and use Scratch for writing programs to drive and play sounds. But for half the mbots, we have tried everything to get them connected and have been unable to make it happen. Sometimes a few of them will work for a little bit, sometimes they'll connect for a period, but not the next period, but way too many of them do not work consistently. We ended up giving up and boxed them up and put them away until we could get this problem figured out. Every kit works fine if all you want to do is drive them from your phone. But in order to get them connected to a chromebook or windows laptop, we've had way too many problems.
Update: I don't think she's touched it since Christmas vacation. Once it's built there really isn't a whole lot to do with it, unless you buy the add on kits. It's still a very cool toy, though. If you occasionally buy your kid one of the add on kits, he/she will probably like it. Too bad her birthday isn't until November.