|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||4|
MakerBeam XL Black Anodized Beams 200x15x15mm 4 Pieces
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pack of 4 aluminum (v2.0 6063-T5) black anodized beams measuring 15x15x200mm width, height, and length (0.591x0.591x7.870")
- Low weight structure and high loading capacity (weight of 200mm beam: 2 ounces)
- MakerBeam XL enables professional prototyping and provides mechanics for any electronics project.
- All MakerBeam XL elements can be combined and reused (no welding required) enabling shorter design and assembly times.
- There are no fixed positions for mounting giving you the freedom to build your own design easily.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MakerBeam XL 200mm beams for Maker projects and professional prototyping. Contents: 4 aluminum black anodized beams measuring 15x15x200mm width, height, and length (0.591x0.591x7.870"). Application: scientific, electronics, laboratories, home technical projects, displays/exhibits, robotics, etc. MakerBeam (XL) is a versatile and lightweight structural system (T-slot) with components that give endless building possibilities in desktop size. There are no fixed positions for mounting giving you the freedom to build your own design easily. All MakerBeam XL elements can be combined and reused (no welding required) enabling shorter design and assembly times.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Pre-tapped center (for feet/etc)
- Smooth outer surface
- If you get the black variant the surface scratches easily
- Smooth surface sometimes isn't what you want
All in all it's a good option if you're on a budget. All the accessories work between the two systems so it's a wash there. Going forward I'll probably buy some of each - MakerBeams when I'm going for long lengths.