Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $40.84 shipping
MakerBot Replicator + 3D Printer, with swappable Smart Extruder+, Black (MP07825EU)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Your purchase includes One MarkerBot Replicator, One 3D Printer with swappable Smart Extruder+ in Black, 1 PLA spool, 1 flexible build plate, power and USB cables
- Item's dimensions – 17.4" W x 20.8" L x 16.2"H | Build volume – 7.6” W x 11.6” L x 6.5” H / 573 Cubic inches | Power requirements – 100-240 V, 50-60 HZ | Material diameter – 0.069” | Camera Resolution – 640 x 480 | Operating Temperature – 60-90°F]
- Works with MakerBot PLA Material - Large Spool, Small Spool & MakerBot Tough Material - Large Spool, Additional materials such as bronzefill, copperfill, and woodfill
- The only 3D printer tested by NIOSH for environmental safety in the classroom or office space.Aluminum Casting and Extrusions for Motion Components
- Winner of PC Mag Editor’s Choice Award, iF Design Award, Techcrunch best Classroom 3D printer
|For use with what product?||Filament , Extruder|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00817913013498|
|Included Components||3D Printer with full-color LCD display, Wi-Fi connectivity, on-board camera|
|Item Diameter||1.75 millimeters|
|Item Weight||35.3 pounds|
|Material||PLA; MakerBot Tough PLA|
|Number of Items||1|
|Supports color printing?||false|
Specification for this product family
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
From the manufacturer
MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer
The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators.
To ensure improved performance, the Replicator+ features a sturdier construction, a 25% bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. The Smart Extruder+ and all ease-of-use features from the previous model come standard. The Replicator+ is also compatible with MakerBot’s Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle, created for engineers and designers.
MAKERBOT CLOUD INTEGRATED
Print and monitor your project - from your browser straight to your MakerBot 3D Printer. Add the Print from CAD integration for your favorite CAD program and start a print in just two clicks.
21st CENTURY AUTOMATION
A suite of smart technology allows you to spend your time focusing on the part design, not the printing process. From WIFI connectivity, an onboard streaming camera, smart sensors in the extruder, and an automated Z-homing build plate, this is how 3D printing is supposed to be.
EASY TO CHANGE CONSUMABLES WITH ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY
Our 3D printers and materials have been tested by the CDC NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) so you can breathe a little easier in your classroom or office. With the easy to replace Smart Extruder+ and Flex Build Plate maintenance is quick and easy. A front facing filament drawer lets you change out colors or material types without flipping your printer around.
What is MakerBot Print?
MakerBot Print is free software that optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing process for any workflow. It allows you to discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D prints.
Native CAD Support
Save time by importing native CAD files, like parts and assemblies. Reduce the number of files to manage, and eliminate the need to convert files to an STL format which prevents conversion errors.
Our new slicer algorithm automatically adjusts slice settings for your specific printer model, software version, and Smart Extruder type. The new print preview helps verify design details before printing, and includes rafts and supports break away more easily for a cleaner print surface.
- Cloud-Enabled Management
- Auto Arrange multiple build plates at once
- Improved Rafts for cleaner prints
- Redesigned Breakaway Supports
MakerBot Smart Extruder+
Ease of Use, Reliability, and Superior Results with MakerBot PLA Filament.
- Tested for 160,000 cumulative hours.
- Automatic jam detection and pause.
- Out of filament notifications.
- Advanced auto-calibration.
MakerBot Tough PLA
As Tough as ABS and as Reliable as PLA
Made with designers and engineers in mind, the MakerBot Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle allows you to create durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures.
- Similar Tensile, Impact, and Flexural Strength to ABS
- Save time and money creating durable, high-impact prototypes and fixtures just not possible with PLA
- Tested and optimized to print reliably and easily
|Product Generation||+ Series||5th Generation|
|Build Volume||11.6 L x 7.6 W x 6.5 H in [29.5 L x 19.5 W x 16.5 H cm]; 573 in3 [9492 cm3]||11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H in [30.0 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H cm]|
|Filament Compatibility||MakerBot PLA Filament, MakerBot Tough PLA Filament||MakerBot PLA Filament, MakerBot Tough PLA Filament|
|Min Layer Height||100 micron (0.1 mm)||100 micron (0.1 mm)|
|Build Surface||Grip Surface||PC-ABS|
|Color LCD Interface||✓||✓|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB-Stick, USB-Cable||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB-Stick, USB-Cable|
|Extruder||Smart Extruder+, Tough PLA Extruder||Smart Extruder+, Tough PLA Extruder|
At MakerBot, we believe there is an innovator in everyone.
The MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer is our most popular 3D printer for professionals, educators, and hobbyists with a fast and reliable 3D printing experience, right out of the box. Enhanced 3D printing workflow features including the Smart Extruder+, a full-color LCD display, Wi-Fi connectivity, and MakerBot Print 3D printing software are just a part of what makes the MakerBot Replicator+ 3D printer the preferred 3D printer for both beginners and advanced users alike.
The MakerBot Replicator+ 3D printer produces high-quality prints 30% faster than its predecessor and offers a 25% larger build volume. Improved hardware, like a redesigned gantry and Z-stage offer greater reliability and precision—every time. The included Smart Extruder+ has double the warranty of its predecessor and delivers a dependable, consistent 3D printing performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA filament—no matter the project at hand.
MakerBot. Ideas in the Making.
Product detailsStyle:MakerBot Replicator+
Manual [PDF ]Mode d'emploi [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.79 x 16.14 x 17.36 inches; 35.27 Pounds
- Item model number : MP07825EU
- Date First Available : September 20, 2016
- Manufacturer : MakerBot
- ASIN : B01LZSUQKL
Best Sellers Rank:
#36,371 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #100 in 3D Printers
- Customer Reviews: