Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on September 5, 2013
This powder gives the perfect natural looking highlight for my skin. I'm NW45 in MAC products or 7.5 in their Mineralize Foundation and Beautiful Bronze or Nutmeg in Black Opal. Love this product!
on October 22, 2015
I like this Foundation powder. It sets really beautifully on me. I am using the camel color. I have dry skin and I use a moisturizer, then apply my primer follwed by my concealer. Lastly, to finish my look, I use this powder to set my makeup.
review image
on October 15, 2013
I loved the banana luxury powder so much I wanted to try the camel . I'm a NC50 in Mac and Caramel in revlon color stay. Even though the Banana powder is amazing, at times I felt it might be a tad bit too yellow for undertones. So I got caramel and it's almost exactly what I need. It get a thumbs up!
on January 9, 2015
I purchase Ben Nye Banana as a highlight for my face earlier last year and loved the smooth finished! To my unknowing I noticed in picture's the highlight was appearing to look ashy and to light for my skin complexion. I sought out other young ladies my skin color on YouTube and seen allot of girls caramel in color used Camel Ben Nye opposed to banana. I purchased this product and tried it and lived the smooth finish but noticed it now blended too much with my skin and did not allow for a highlight. I came up with the ideal to mix the two banana and camel and walah!!! The perfect highlight!!
on October 28, 2013
I have sort of a caramel complexion with yellow undertones, and this is a good color for my skin. I think it's good for setting your foundation or concealer. It has a matte finish and it enhances my skin tone. I also like the finish of the powder.
on May 29, 2014
I am med to light brown skinned with oily skin. This product worked lovely on my face. I ordered the banana, Carmel, and topaz powder. My daughter is lighter than me and it works great for her too. Our skin has more of the yellow under tones.
on June 2, 2013
Great powder. Make sure to use a foundation that covers acne scars if you have them because it has a very translucent finish.
on December 19, 2014
I love this product!I have been learning and practicing new makeup techniques.As, with changes in my hair, I need new looks in beauty and makeup. With trends towards more natural looks, this stuff is great for highlights and contouring.It has taken me from the heavy red rouge applications that i have used for sooooo long! Although,it was a little difficult to take off the protective plastic cover. I highly recommend this product!.
on November 23, 2014
Love this product blends in very well with my Carmel complexion and last all day
on February 27, 2015
I'm glad I didn't get banana. That color is not for dark skin. This is more like a setting powder. I had powder that matched my skin tone before but it seemed like I had to touch it up every couple hours due to oily skin. When I do my make up and put this on last and lightly brush it all over my face. Its translucent so you can't really see it and my make up stays on all day and I don't have to touch it up. I highly recommend this and its worth the price and the hype.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.