- Series: Studies in Ethics
- Hardcover: 214 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 26, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815337825
- ISBN-13: 978-0815337829
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,394,170 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Making Comparisons Count (Studies in Ethics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ruth Chang is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University.